What travelers are saying
- Went with family for a birthday, it was really good lots to do for kids enjoyed it very much thank youWritten November 9, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic place to visit. I visited with my toddler and two teenagers. My older boys really got into especially all of the interactive parts. So much to see and do…plus they do amazing cakes as well! I thought all staff were super friendly and helpful too-a great visitWritten November 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was such a fun experience , I would do it again tomorrow!. We were visiting my son at university and wondering how to enjoy the surrounding peak district. I booked in advance for us to trek with these alpacas. We had two alpacas between 4 of us in our party and the trek took us through beautiful woodland with hillside scenery. You get a bag of food for the animals for the two food stops on route. The staff at the farm are so welcoming and friendly , happy to chat and answer questions and they really love their animals. The alpacas and Lama are all so adorable , well behaved and friendly all with their own characteristics, it is so enjoyable to spend time with them. I would give this experience 5/5 we came away with big smiles on our faces.Written November 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Overall the place is absolutely lovely with some stunning plants and flowers. I have visited a few times but noticed on my visit this weekend that the flower/plant beds inside desperately need watering as some of the plants had gone brown and completely died. You could see that nothing had been watered for a long time. Nevertheless less this is a lovely place to visit with family and friends. The gardens outside are kept immaculate and I did see someone working on them during our visit.Written July 31, 2023
- The primary exhibit is the extraordinary River Don steam engine which used to shape steel plates. Currently, it is run at 12.00 noon and 14.00 hours. What an e extraordinary experience! The whole area is a time capsule of industry but is receiving gentrification. There are super pubs on site and locally; and great housing if you fancy!Written September 24, 2023
- Big shout out to James and Pelo at the Crucible Kitchen.Exentfresh salads and very friendly service .Went before going to see Calender Girls ,but would visit again just for the food and service alone.Thanks guys xWritten September 20, 2023
- I visited the Winter Gardens on several occasions during my 2 night stay in Sheffield. The Winter Gardens offer an oasis away from bustling city life. With lots of tropical trees and plants to admire, we met up with friends and enjoyed a hot drink and a mouch around. Definitely worth a visit.Written October 6, 2023
- We spent wonderful Tuesday evening here at The Dogs. The staff are friendly, the food fantastic and the entertainment unbeatable. We even came away with a small win! Highly recommend it.Written November 16, 2023
- Lovely park, lots to do - going for a walk, seeing animals, tennis courts. A few different options for parking which can be a little confusingWritten October 31, 2023
- Visit here all the time for shopping. Lovely shopping mall. Has every shop you'll need. Food court has lots of different venues to choose from. It gets busy evenings and weekends though. Has a vue cinema there which do great deals on seats. Accessible toilets around the mall. A good place to go shopping. Easy to get to via trains, trams and buses. Love going during mid week as less busy. Can get claustrophobic when busyWritten July 11, 2023
- Took advantage of the nice weather to walk the Rivelin Valley Trail which follows the locations of many historic water wheels. Not much actually remains of the old buildings but you can admire the legacy of them in the way the river has been diverted in places, some walls remain here and there. It is handy at places to read the information boards along the route. We are lucky to be surrounded by beautiful trees, waterfalls, stepping stones and bridges. I can imagine the trail to be muddy during winter seasons. We called into Rivelin Park Cafe for tea before heading back to the car.Written September 9, 2023
- Really enjoyed this gin tasting. Elliott’s enthusiasm enhanced the understanding of the processes and the tastings. Generous tasting! Really got a taste for Locksley gin. Have booked a cocktail making class as a result!Written November 13, 2023
- Went to see Bodyguard at the Lyceum last night. It was amazing TOTALLY. From start to finish the dancing and singing was incredible.
The story set on stage was very impressive and the lighting and stage affects brilliant.
YOU MUST GO AND SEE THISWritten October 13, 2023
- Was great for my 8 year old, my 13 year old was a little bored. Was expensive but everything does look nice and new.Written October 23, 2023
- Great place to visit if you enjoy old arcade games like Donkey Kong! Plenty to do with a huge range of games to play, space invaders, guitar hero, PacMan and Sonic for example. Arrive at the beginning of a session and you get 3 hours to play. Only issue is if you are just watching there are not many places to sit. Great for a wet day.Written November 20, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Sheffield
Sheffield Attractions Information
|Thursday 10:15 PM|