- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Favourite sections: 1,2,7
The walk started strong, with the first two sections through central London visiting sites such as Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Camden.
However, the rest of the walk along the canal until Victoria Park was pretty much the usual quiet canal. There were moments of beauty which made the journey worth it.
However past Victoria Park and the Olympic Park, there was not much to see other than certain historical buildings. That’s if you noticed these in the first place.
The more you travel East the less there is to see. Following the route through the estate in Section 5 led me to a closed gate which had a release button. A couple who were ahead of me and also doing the walk had not notice this button and had walked around the estate instead. There were many moments in section 4 and 5 where I needed the map to navigate around. No or few signage.
The route had many interesting things to visit along the way and overall it’s one of the better walking routes I have been on in London.Written June 5, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Being our local park we frequently use this cafe.
Good coffee, conversation And atmosphere.
Music concerts, art activities, workshop And lots of toys!!Written February 1, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Lucky enough to have had a dry, mostly sunny day to enjoy this fabulous 4 hour bike tour of all the most wonderful and interesting sights of London. Comfy bikes and we felt totally safe being guided by the very knowledgeable and entertaining Paul. Plenty of stops to rest as well as enjoy the sights and listen to funny anecdotes and fascinating history. Completely doable for all ages . I am 60 and don't cycle much at all. The route has been carefully and imaginatively thought out to ensure you get to see so many treasures. As a family we always 'do' a bike tour and this was by far our favourite.Written May 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These experiences are best for biking trails in London:
- Classic London Landmarks Bicycle Tour
- London E-Bike tour
- London Landmarks & Secret Gems Bike Ride + Historic Pub + Graffiti Session
- London Royal Parks Bike Tour including Hyde Park
- Go City: London Explorer Pass - Choose 2 to 7 Attractions