- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- This is a fabulous Venue for Golf, Food, or just relaxing with a glass or two.
As social members we hired the upstairs room for our party which comfortably seats 50/60, with a dance floor if required. The staff are particularly friendly and efficient and the food is excellent. Unlike some venues the food is plentiful and tasty and more importantly reasonably priced - refreshing!
All our guests really enjoyed everything about this place.
Thank you to everyoneWritten May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Tim’s execution was fantastic. Great communication, fantastic equipment, anticipated our needs for certain. With a day of events planned after our round, Tim even had towels for us so we could shower and leave directly from the course. Tim truly understands customer service and went the extra mile by giving me and my friend a ride to the closest tube station. Incredible!
As for the golf, a great day of TaylorMades, plenty of accessories like tees, ball markers, balls, globe, etc. Was able to provide great knowledge of the course as well as good vantage points for photographs. (Played Pinner Hill)
Needless to say, I am recommending Tim’s services to ANYONE reading this review. If you're on the fence, do it; well worth the price of admission.
Thanks Tim!Written May 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was a real treat. The afternoon tea (or - as it's a gold club, should that be "tee"??!) was very generous with some favourite classics and some modern additions to liven up the palate.
The china was traditional and suited the classic, decor in the private room of what is England's oldest golf club.
The service was impeccable, nothing was too much trouble and it made for a very nice afternoon and a very happy birthday memory.Written December 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is my second visit to Urban Golf. I attended entertaining an important client. We had booked a 2 hour Golf simulation along with slider burgers and starters and a 1 hour racing car simulation.
You can choose a number of golf courses to play and there are a selection of clubs. No issues with the actual simulator but because there were 9 of us we only managed to complete 6 of the 18 holes. I would say for a large party 2 hours isn't really enough.
We were given starters which were bread pieces, olives, peanuts, humus and salami. Slider burgers followed soon, turkey, beef and bubble and squeak alongside chips and sweet potato fires. All well receive along side a flow of drinks.
We had also booked a racing car simulator. We had two simulators so took it in turns to race. I believe the game is Project Car 2 and this was lots of fun, not easy to drive by any means but i think we all had fun with this
Overall a great night. The place is not cheap but if you want to entertain a client then its the place to be,Written December 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The only place you can find truly! David uses the latest technology to compliment his years of experience and is backed up by a brilliant track record of proven results.Written November 25, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wedding reception for family and friends on Saturday 24thJuly. Excellent service in understanding our needs and meeting our expectations. Well staffed throughout, excellent waiting staff, and serving staff. Food excellent. Everyone's needs met.
Efficient bar staff, and service with a smile.
Would not hesitate in recommending this venue to others.
Large car park a big plus.
Balcony overlooking the golf course provides an excellent vista, and a great outdoor space to enjoy the sun and socialize into the evening.
Hendon golf club are professional in their approach, listen to your requirements, and exceed your expectations.Written July 28, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Grabbed a bucket of ball's for £6. The range was fairly busy, not much golf etiquette, there were a bunch of scReaming kids and no one asked them to keep it down (any other time and they wouldn't have been there). Range has all you need also has are to practice short game and a reasonably small putting area.
The proshop is well stocked and previously had excellent service when purchasing and having clubs fitted.
Grabbed a coffee and BarBQ Burgers and German sausages with salad lunch which was fair
Overall had a good experience.Written September 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A mate saw an offer on Group On, full english 18 holes 4 players £39. So £10 each. Why not.
Club house is small & staff are minimal. Lady was very helpful and still looked after us even though she was on her own. Basic breakfast but suitable.
Course is ideal for a beginner or a confidence booster. Greens were fantastic, round of applause for the green keepers. 👏
When the course is wet it's really not great but when it dry do not miss it.
Considering using this course as a Monday roll up for our society get togetherWritten April 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The golf course is amazing. For a course so close to London it is outstanding. The gorse and heather bushes are a highlight throughout the course. The course is also in immaculate condition all year round. The clubhouse is a nice location to have a dinner or just to have a drink. The people there are really pleasant as well.Written June 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was a total beginner to golf and a little nervous , but Sean the Professional put me at ease and made the lessons fun and well structured . After my course of lessons I am now confident enough to play on the course .Written January 19, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very close to London centre Finchley golf club offers an enjoyable course in good condition.
Everything rental or purchase is available at reasonable prices from the friendly golf shop.
Before or after drinks a delight overlooking the course
Great for casual and casual golfersWritten July 4, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I hope I’m not letting the cat out of the bag here but this is an outstanding and beautiful golf course only 20 minutes from the centre of London.
It’s not long but it’s tricky. It’s also kept in very good condition. The greens are fast and true.
The clubhouse is small but serves big meals, good beer and a very nice Bordeaux for less than £40 a bottle.
Can’t wait to visit again.Written September 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Met up with some old friends at this venue. We had a very nice meal, and very friendly service from all the staff.Written February 24, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For a wedding dinner, preceded by drinks on the veranda and followed by evening buffet with dancing, Bush Hill Park really aced it. The meal was delicious, prepared to a very high standard (although the portions were actually too big for me). As someone with a hidden disability, I phoned ahead to see if there was anywhere I’d be able to rest in between courses. Debbie the events manager was immediately ‘can do’, and was ready for me when I arrived (even with blankets to hand!). The waiting staff were alert for extra requests and brought glasses of water etc before I had chance to ask. From a guest’s point of view, I have no trouble recommending Bush Hill Park Golf Club as a brilliant event venue.Written August 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.