- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Took my girlfriend here in August and came away with a fiancé. We arrived as they were opening on one of the hottest days of the year and the guys were so friendly and welcoming. Once our boat was ready they helped us on and offered us an umbrella to get some shade. The lake was beautiful, and I found a nice quiet spot in the middle to propose. Time flew by and we went over our allotted time but when we got back the guys congratulated us and waived the extra fee.
Thanks again for everything guys, you really made the day extra special.Written October 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good service but I have to make clear for everyone the actual price. It gives the impression that you'd have the bike for £2 for 24 hours but it's not.
It's £2 the taking out fee and to this one it will add £2 every 30 min(first 30 min free but you still pay the £2 the fee so i wouldn't say it's free because you're still paying).
I took 2 bikes out and had them for 4 hours and payed about £36 and something which felt kind of expensive for hiring a normal bike,not even electrical. Quite heavy too.Written May 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fixed up my bike, which was in an absolute state, at a reasonable cost, no complaints from me! Friendly service and knowledgeable staff.Written May 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Warr's is the oldest Harley Davidson Dealer in Europe.
Beautifully appointed inside and out.
Staf is extremely friendly and helpful.
Great selection of clothing for the Harley enthusiast.Written March 12, 2020
- In December 2017, I booked a second stage bicycle service and discussed other repairs that were needed in the shop. This included changing of rear wheel, chain and sprocket set, cabling of brakes and gears (front and rear). The initial - paid for - repair and servicing seemed to be ok; in fact, I was impressed as they also changed the front wheel. The final cost was close to what was discussed, though understandably slightly above the estimate. I should say that I gave the shop a reasonably free hand in assessing any additional issued (so very pleased with that). After a short cycle ride, there were problems in the 'shifting' of gears, insofar the new chain 'slipped': I phoned in, there was no issue at all in returning the bicycle (again, very pleased with the minimum of fuss). When I finally picked up the bicycle the shop advised that they missed replacing the front gear'box' (Again, I must stress that we are all human and do not like this idea of 'litigation society'!). They fixed it free of charge and the bicycle works really well now.
My comment reflect the fact that the store has been entirely reasonable, honest, forthcoming and helpful. Whilst there has been the inconvenience of going a little 'back and forth', the staff cannot be faulted.
Read into the 'missed' gear'box' whatever you wish, I am very happy and entirely content that the store did what they could to help. Therefore, my 5 out of 5 reflects their efforts.Written February 20, 2018
- I was hesitant to rent the pocket WiFi from this provider at first as I don’t see any reviews on TripAdvisor. I rented the pocket WiFi for one week from this provider anyway. Turned out it is so good and more than what I expected. Rental price was so affordable. The WiFi connection was so strong anywhere we went in both London and Paris. The WiFi was delivered and ready for me to pickup when I got to my hotel in London. I also dropped the WiFi pocket back at the hotel in the provided returned envelop. The email communication is great.
I will use it again when I travel to Europe. Strongly recommend you try it out.Written November 27, 2019
- I was in London for a few days on business and had gaps in meetings, so decided to rent from Livelo and get some rides in. Experience was awesome, the company rep kept in touch over text to coordinate delivery, pickup, and check in on how my rides were going. The price was totally reasonable given that I got a newer model Bianchi (disc, ultegra) vs the older Treks that were the best things the nearby shops had to offer. Accessories showed up with the bike, so I literally only brought my shoes and Garmin- Livelo had everything else I needed. Now I need to plan more business trips in places they serve - get to Shenzhen guys!Written July 18, 2019
- A great choice you wanna escape from the throngs of tourists in the city. Stefan was very patient and accommodating. The pub he took me to was also excellent!Written November 26, 2018
- Fantastic shop with an exceptional selection of eBikes. They have eBikes for all different kinds of riding. The vibe is very chilled and doesn't feel like a high pressure sales environment as the team is friendly.Written March 29, 2022
- I strongly recommend to avoid using Buzzbike. I signed on to the service and was charged up front, but then they postponed the delivery for a week with only a two hours notice. This was after they had, belatedly, told me a two hour time slot the day before. The time slot could not be changed I was told, because the route was fixed. Only, the route was not fixed at all since the delivery was cancelled and postponed for a week. They offer you a free delivery (worth 10 pounds) but at that time you are already paying for the subscription and the things you choose to buy as add-ons (lights etc.).
A truly horrible experienceWritten September 15, 2022
- Disinterested staff at the terminal. The wifi is no where near what even a Brit’s data on their phone can do. This was a terrific waste of money and I advise you to look elsewhere.Written December 23, 2022
- Great Experience and customer service by the Director Mr Gosha. Mr Gosha is a great business man. I am loving the quality already. Thankyou for the best price with highest quality.Written May 26, 2019
- Really fun few hours. Great obstacles. We did the Challenge course. Getting stuck behind people who are a little more nervous to take the step can be a little frustrating, so don't be in rush to get the course done. £33 is quite steep but it's a fun afternoon to be had. Last admission is 4:30pm.Written September 4, 2019
- I have hired hundreds of cars around the world and never once had an issue. Then came Hertz UK. I was charged for a crack in the windscreen that grew that was not caused while I was driving. The local depot assured me they would lodge my issue, but they didn’t. I was immediately sent an invoice. I tried to call their customer service but could not get a hold of them. Sent an email, but nobody responded. I completed their auto feedback request, in which they ask if I wanted to be contacted re my feedback. I indicated yes, but, you guessed it, nobody called back. My advice would be never hire anything from Hertz!!!!Written January 20, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for budget-friendly gear rentals in London:See more budget-friendly gear rentals in London on Tripadvisor