- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Our experience at the lounge was great because staff members specially Sue O. She handled the flow pretty well and made every guest feel welcome. Food area was clean and decent options.Written May 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Dear admins of the Plaza Premium lounge! Your lounge is great and very comfortable, but please, consider paying more attention towards your dishes. The glassware seems filthy and very worn out. So many scratches and stains on glassware that I am afraid to even touch them. Please either consider changing your dishes or the washing machines. I understand we are in the middle of the crisis and that it may not be possible, but please, at least provide bottled water so that customers do not use this horrible glassware. In addition, I cannot say your staff were very helpful in resolving this issue when I raised it. It is unacceptable given the current epidemiological condition. Not attaching photos, because I do not want to make your staff upset, who are doing very hard work, but feel free to go into your lounge and see for yourselves please.Written April 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Located near gate 6 of terminal 4.
We have passes for access to lounges but when I noticed it was £35, I was shocked as this isn't worth £35 for upto 3 hours. We have been in lots of lounges as this is quiet basic. Food counter wasn't too bad but very limited on drinks. Wine white or red and lager only once choice, as for beer then no chance.
Hope dont need to travel from Terminal 4 again for a while.
Looks to be lots of places to eat and drink in the terminal that would be cheaper and more choice.Written February 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I enjoy using the lounge upon my arrival although it has recently changed its prices. I was suprised to find that there is now an additional cost for the shower. Otherwise, a calm and pleasant place to relax after a long flightWritten February 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I needed a shower after landing from West Africa, before going to a meeting. I spent the first ten minutes waiting for the water to run warm. (Admittedly, I arrived early, so I might have been the first customer of the day.) The hand basin tap was broken, and had no cold water at all - so as the water had by then heated up, I ended up having to brush my teeth in hot water.
I didn't expect or need much, but I did expect both hot and cold running water.Written March 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Singerpore Airlines lounge is next door to the Air Canada lounge. On our visit the hot food included: chicken curry, cottage pie, pasta with a mushroom sauce, spicy chicken wrap, steamed veg, steamed rice; There was also a selection of salads, meats, cheeses, fruits and bread, various sandwiches and wraps. There was also biscuits, cream tea scones, flapjacks, brownies, bananas, a few nibbles tucked behind the various juices. An interesting offering was Singapore Sling ice-cream in a cardboard tub in a freezer (clearly marked “alcoholic”). Having tried it I found it underwhelming, but each to their own. There was a drinks fridge (sodas etc), tea-making facilities and an espresso machine. There was a tended bar in the evening with Tiger on draft and London Pride, Tiger, Becks and Cobra in bottles.
Other facilities included Shower and a small Child area. There was a good choice of seating including one person booths. We found the wifi to be good.Written April 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.