Concerts & Shows
What travelers are saying
- We previously had a good time here, but been let down by staff at the end.
This time we visited to see Frankie and Beausie and it was a full house.
My husband is in a wheelchair and we did wonder if it would work out this time, as last time he had got in OK but had problems when leaving.
This time we loved the show and we had drinks, including Cocktails, which were very nice.
At the end of the show staff were ready to assist with a ramp to help him leave.
The whole evening was excellent and we will return here again, in the New Year.Written November 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another great annual Phoenix beer festival - great vibe to it with friendly staff on hand. The music was good as always - hope they perhaps organise a Oktoberfest next year and have a summer beer festival !Written October 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- OMG ..It was a proper sitzprobe, I really thought I was in theatreland. Singing along with all these gorgeous voices. The choir leader/pianist was amazing and very funny, everyone put me at ease and introduced themselves. I was made to feel incredibly welcome. Will definitely be going again and have already told friends and family xx
Ps it was exactly as I imagined it to be XWritten November 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was super busy so didn’t stay all night, however still had a lovely evening. Next time I would book a tableWritten January 13, 2022
- Went with my family for my dad's birthday celebration and we really weren't sure what to expect because of the 'cabaret' and 'extravaganza' titles - was it going to be a series of theatrical songs with outlandish costumes, would it be more like a musical with a story or a dance-along show...?
Well. we were blown away! It was really more like a musical but in an intimate venue. What we loved the most was that all the dancers were Indian and from Mumbai and all of them, world class. There was truly spectacular choreography interspersed with humour and audience participation, it was superb and non-stop entertainment.
Staff were fab, all dancing & singling along (even in Hindi!) and nothing was too much to ask them - in particular a shout-out to the lovely Rasheedat for looking after us so well and making my dad's birthday even more special.
If there is one complaint, it's a small one and that would be the food. Although delicious, it's not spectacular though supposedly prepared by a famous Indian chef and the quantity is very modest for the ticket price. Drinks are definitely pricey, even softs were very expensive which is bit cheeky given the ticket prices. However, we weren't overly bothered by this relatively small detail as the show is the main draw. Highly recommend seeing Mumbai Masal.Written August 25, 2022
- I was recommended this by a friend and I wasn’t disappointed! A great evening of mystery and laughter, in a comfortable cosy setting. Great for couples, friends or anyone who wants a fun and entertaining night.Written February 6, 2019
- Kitsch Cabaret is a mixture of intelligent adult humour and sing along tunes...it's a night out for Hens, Stags, Hags and Birthday parties or just a good night out. Lots of fun and laughter.. only warning do not attempt to take pics or videos of the performance as your phone will be taken and returned at the end of the showWritten November 15, 2015
- I went to the black cat cabaret at the cafe de Paris for a birthday a few years ago in london and had a fantastic time, this time round at Zedel i was not overly impressed. There were 4 of us sat at the smallest table. There was a juggler and 1 singer and a poet come singer the juggler was brilliant singers were ok but wasn’t much of a cabaret and nothing like cafe de Paris which was outstanding. I personally wouldn’t go again.Written March 14, 2018
- The dancers and dances were good as was orcestra. It was quite amazing . I was left breathless at several points. You should still be able to see, no matter which ticket you've paid for. I think I will come there again.Written April 1, 2016
- We went here yesterday, the worst bottomless brunch I've been too.
Bought a cocktail to start as we wernt sure what time the cocktails and food was coming around. We had bread and olives as we though we had better line our stomachs, then the cocktails came. The first one was like water with orange colouring (went from a woo woo to see on the beach) I said isn't there supposed to alcohol in this was told they forgot the next came it had sambucca in it, (really) the rest well I couldn't even tell you what ended up in it. The burger was just about edible, the brownie thing was awful tasted like packet mix. Inedible. We then bought a gin.the entertainment was about 3/4 hr long, not great. The backing track for the song wasn't great quality and ruined the singers good voice. So for the xtras £98 pound later on top of what we paid for tickets. Really disappointed, I would never recommend it.Written September 17, 2023
- Some really great comedy in a lovely setting. Despite a few showers we stayed til the end as the line up was brilliant and there was a real feeling of intimacy between the acts and the audience. Would definitely go again!Written May 16, 2019