Showing results 1-30 of 146
What travelers are saying
- Evie was great - it was such a fun evening, and i cannot believe the quality of the output. Everyones painting was really good in addition to having a good time.Written December 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an amazing day and my girlfriend really enjoyed it. I will definitely be back. The artist was very attentiveWritten December 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely lady who lead the session, full of information and tips. We really enjoyed our time making soap this afternoon. We had time to make several different types of soap for different uses, with a variety of colours and fragrances.Written October 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great Course and great results. Thank you. We all learnt a lot and made a great knife to use int he kitchen.Written October 24, 2023
- I went for my birthday by myself, and I enjoyed the painting and the experience. However as it’s something that I’d never done before I would have liked some tips or something. I was just told to choose a piece and then showed to a seat, the colour chart was explained and to use a sponge or a brush then… that was it. I was just left alone for two hours until I asked what to do when I was finished. Maybe there should have been some glazed example pieces to be shown, or someone to offer suggestions or help perhaps? Also some small paint brushes for detailing would be helpful.
I collected my piece today and it looks lovely, however as I painted the plate white it come back with very visible red flecks right in the middle of the plate, which were not there when I had finished painting :( . The plate still looks great! I had a great time and would recommend, just maybe have an idea of what you want to paint first. :)Written July 13, 2023
- I haven't wielded a paintbrush since my art teacher at school openly scoffed at my amateur attempt.
I wish I tried something like this sooner! So much fun, easy instructions to follow, all the paint stuff provided, fab atmosphere with the other painters and hosts. Very cool playlist too!
We had a canvas to paint on with an easel, felt like a proper French artist :)
I can only compare myself with myself, but very proud of my first attempt.
Have already booked on another :))Written November 29, 2019
- i completed the elite dj course and the tutor (kieran) and facilities were incredible. if your a dj already or you are thinking about getting into dj`ing, i would highly recommend LSA.Written November 27, 2023
- Such a fun night. Works with smaller and bigger groups. Went for a much needed night out with another friend. The host was so, so funny and great at making the whole event less awkward for those who may have been nervous around the models and new people. Models was gorgeous (obviously lol) and extremely respectful and kind too.Written June 11, 2022
- Spent such a fun afternoon at WeJam! We managed to play through full songs even though we hadn't played these instruments before. 10/10 loved it, will be going back for more.Written November 28, 2021
- Had a lovely evening at the BYOB terracotta planter making session at M.Y.O!
Very welcoming space with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and brilliant teacher who talked us through all the stages of making our own pots. Brought out the creativity in all of us - almost too absorbed in the process to remember to drink the wine we'd brought! Can't wait to go again.Written May 3, 2022
- Myself and my Wife wanted to try something different during a weekend visit to London. We didn`t know what to expect but turned up at the hotel to receive a very warm welcome , given our nametags and waited for the fun to start.
We were treated to some brilliant acting , deliciously posh sandwiches and mouthwatering cakes and scones. The actors did a great job of getting everyone involved in the story. It was my birthday and I received a full rendition of Happy birthday 1929 style! which was a brilliant touch.
The arrangement at the tables allowed us to chat and meet lots of new and interesting people in between the action whilst we had or tea.
It all ended with some great flag waving and a rendition of "Land of hope and Glory" which made us feel very patriotic.
Great show and a real Hoot!
We thoroughly recommend the experienceWritten August 30, 2019
- I love pottery cafés, but this one is the most expensive one I've been to so far. I know, it's the whole brand thing, but still!
It's a fub activity for adults and children alike, with plenty of items to choose from and super friendly staff that's always there to help.
The café part has lots of sweet treats on offer and reasonably priced drinks, but it's lacking healthier snack options for children.Written February 11, 2019
- I really enjoyed the pottery workshop because it was so relaxing and something different to do on a weekend.
Working with the clay really eased my mind. I actually forgot the time and did not want the session to end.
I highly recommend the pottery workshop, especially if you want something unique to do with a friend or even a date.Written November 15, 2023
- I went to the Ceramic Garden with some friends last week to do some hand building. I had no idea what to make but Zoe helped me choose a Christmas tree tea light decoration. It was quite tricky but she guided me through the process and I love it. The studio is really pretty and we all had a lovely time. Looking forward to seeing it glazed in a few weeks time ready for ChristmasWritten September 24, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for couples seeking paint & pottery studios in London:
- A Right Royale Tea London - comedy afternoon tea experience
- PopUp Painting
- Brush and Bubbles
- Prime Pass Events - Paint A Pic
- Token Studio
- These are the best places for adventurous paint & pottery studios in London:See more adventurous paint & pottery studios in London on Tripadvisor