- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- First part of the tour is self-guided and the second half is a more personal tour where you get to do the tasting and walk through a part of the distillery. Cocktail at the end was good.Written September 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Informative, fun, gin! Only three words needed…
Unique experience, thoroughly enjoyed, would highly recommend to anyoneWritten September 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited as part of my wife’s birthday weekend in London. You get a lovely welcome drink and get to taste 4 different gins, our guide was Welston and he was great. Very knowledgeable and was a great host. We bought a gift set and a bottle of gin. Brilliant 2 hours.Written September 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very easy to find in Balham. Alexa was a great host, very passionate and knowledgeable about the history of Haymans gin. She made everyone feel very welcome and answered any questions. Was great to sample some of the popular gins. This was a brilliant tour and will be coming back. Thanks also to Jamie the bar tender.Written August 19, 2023
- Had a great evening at Bimber Distillery.
Ther isn’t much that our host Luke doesn’t know about Bimber but he had a challenge as two attendees arrived approx 45 mins late (they had just arrived from America that morning and mis-judged the London traffic), but he handled it really well ensuring they didn’t miss out on the tour, the conversation or the drams.
This isn’t a stuffy ‘you can’t take photos, please stay behind the white lines tour’. It’s personable, you get up close to the process and the whisky. This was my second visit in the last four years but I will definitely be going again 👍🏼👍🏼Written July 3, 2023
- Just returned from a week in London, and the gin making class at 58 & Co had to be the most fun we had...and it was an awesome trip all around. We were with another couple (friends) and together we all agreed that this is a must-do London experience...provided you love gin. Each couple walks away with two bottles of gin they made...and all of ours turned out amazing. James, Siobhan, and Barbara were fantastic teachers and hosts and bartenders....and so much fun to spend an afternoon with. We simply can't say enough enough about how much fun we had. And to top it off we walked to dinner about 50 yards away at Berber & Q...another outstanding experience.Written August 17, 2023
- Excellent presentation on all subjects gin. Friendly staff who did not stint in any way whatsoever in making sure one’s glass was well lubricatedWritten July 10, 2023
- Was given a gin experience for a birthday gift.
Charles was an amazing host who is obviously passion about Jensen’s gin and the history of gin making. He was very knowledgeable, funny and very engaging. The evening started with a gin and tonic. We then sampled Jensen’s London dry and Old Tom style Gina along with a history lesson.
To finish we were given a masterclass in making the perfect Martini. Also sampled Jensen’s flavoured gins. The coffee, rose petal and honey all worth trying.
To truly delightful evening for a gin lover.
Would highly recommend this experience and the gin.Written July 21, 2023
- Nice to have one of the locations of the Bermondsey Beer Mile to focus on cider as well - even as a liker of beer it's nice to have something a bit different. Big fan of Hawkes and would definitely visit on its own as well as part of the Beer Mile.Written September 14, 2023
- Great ambience and lovely choice of food and drink there, a lovely evening, especially Jim and Tonic cocktails yumWritten June 12, 2023
- Huge range of whiskies (5 stars) Salesman was a big turn off though (1 star!). One of the first things he said was that he only drinks single cask whiskies which I felt was both ignorant and rather pretentious (symptomatic of the bs that has infected the industry).
Still a great shop and open later than royal mile whiskies which is a bonus for an after-work trip!Written December 25, 2019
- This is a temple to alcohol, especially tequila and mescal. I popped in with my girlfriend randomly one afternoon and was charmed by the place. The proprietress is a former TV producer whose passion led her in other directions.Written September 13, 2016
- Great gin and a great atmosphere! Superb staff - I've always had a great time at this bar. The options of other outlets surrounding the bar adds to the vibrant atmosphere; incredible during summer evenings!Written April 30, 2020
- It was our first time here and Jeremy the bar tender was super sweeet! He took the time to find us the right cocktails and even tried a new one for us! We will definitely visit him againWritten November 27, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These are the best places for budget-friendly distilleries in London:See more budget-friendly distilleries in London on Tripadvisor