- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
Showing results 1-30 of 47
What travelers are saying
- Really enjoyed the beer samples and the fascinating tour given by John. He has a lot of history with the place and is full of great factsWritten September 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had two amazzzzing facilitators guiding us through the afternoon. We'd arrived early so availed ourselves of platters of Sussex cheeses and charcuterie and a glass of wine-producing from vines we were gazzzzing out at. Our bee keeper gave us careful safety advice and made sure we were gowned up to visit the hives..all equipment was provided. She was incredibly knowledgeable and a great communicator. We learned a lot and felt safe at all times. The beer and honey tasting afterwards was equally informative and fun. While I won't be keeping bees in future, I will be making plant choices for my garden with bees in mind and change my honey buying habits. We will also be searching out Hiver beers which were delicious.Written September 14, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Four Pure for walk-in tasting and takeaway purchase. The welcome could not have been warmer… the staff members that I spoke to were friendly and informative. Lots of choice on the pumps. Helped me to refine my choices based on my preferences and suggested alternatives which I was very happy to sample. So impressed with the brews and the knowledge and attitude of the team. Highly recommend…Written August 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Friends Fest. All round well set up and enjoyable, gives you a feel and nice building. Easy access from nearby TubesWritten December 3, 2019
- Popped in for a drink- there is a great vibe in Queens Yard. The beer options are excellent. the venue is clean and the staff are friendly. I saw someone on their own outside with their dog- I believe they are dog friendly inside :) Will definitely return.Written July 19, 2023
- Sambrooks is a great spot. Ned is a true gentleman and a talented manager - he runs a tight ship. Lovely beers and pizzas and a great place to spend a long Saturday in SW London.Written September 17, 2023
- Great brewery tour and tasting. Helen was a really good host and very knowledgeable and happy to spend time talking to us with questions we had. Beers tasted great, favourite being the Helles. Its a hidden gem. Has a great beer garden which we bet is even better in summer. Has a large selection of food stalls from around the world. We will be sure to return again. Thank you HelenWritten November 30, 2022
- This craft ale brewery is on the south bank in the old brewing district. Tried some great ales here. Local beer expert and guide Gary brought us here on a pub crawl. Enjoyed it lots.Written September 22, 2023
- I love a neck oil and enjoy the special edition beers so decided a great way to celebrate my birthday would be to take a trip here!
The staff were really friendly and helpful with recommendations.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who enjoys good beer!!Written November 13, 2022
- Second stop on the Bermondsey beer mile and what a massive selection of beers! Also sell T-shirts too. Staff friendly and attentive. Would recommend!Written July 9, 2023
- Stumbled on this place after getting off the DLR at Csnning Town. We originally went in for a quick beer but thoroughly enjoyed a few of their Signature Lager and were tempted to eat by the excellent barman. Thankfully, we succumbed as the Hot Dog was the best ever, as was my wife's classic burger and the buffalo fries we shared but still couldn't finish. Thoroughly recommended.Written July 28, 2023
- Needed some help getting an order processed quickly and Gee & the Team didn't disappoint
Ordered on Tuesday and arrived in Devon by Wednesday, amazing service with great communication.
Ive tried most of the beers over the last few years and they are amazing, now I know with great beer comes great serviceWritten August 24, 2023
- Great spot in Brixton, unfortunately not on the official beer mile but certainly worth a visit! Great beers and friendly staff tooWritten July 19, 2023
- We would highly recommend this tour. Jes is very knowledgeable and the tour was informative,engaging and entertaining. A great way to spend an evening, meet new people and enjoy plenty of great beer of course.
Great to taste the different varieties available. We would definitely return to the beer hall for food and drinks again as well.Written September 23, 2023
- About 15-20 mins of chat about the beer ..but let’s be honest you don’t go to a pub to do a tour you go to drink beer !....then the paddles of ale started to arrive (3rds not pints) and they kept coming, giving all in my part of 11 plenty of opportunities to find an ale they liked, then a few more paddles to make sure !! When the ale was flowing the food started to arrive....absolutely perfect beer munchies...far too numerous and varied to list....just don’t eat before you go in !!
I’m short the Temple Brew house was an excellent way to start a gentleman’s stag do, lots of beer and food = good value for money. The staff were superbly attentive and well informed about the brewing process, a big thank you to you all !!Written November 30, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These experiences are best for breweries in London:
- Small-Group Tour: Historical Pub Walking Tour of London
- Landmarks & Gems: London Bike Ride +Historic Pub +Graffiti
- Pub Crawl of Central London
- Soho Music & Historic Pubs Tour
- Royal Historic Pubs Walking Guided Tour in London