Showing results 1-30 of 1,080
What travelers are saying
- Amazing experience. Best cocktails ever. Definitely recommend it. A combination of performance art, great atmosphere and very talented people.Written November 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An amazing venue and we were totally blown away by the wonderful performance. Can’t wait to return.Written November 28, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An amazing and unique cocktail and cowboy experience that was fun from start to finish. Great actors making the immersive event so enjoyable. And as for the cocktails, they were blooming lovely. Get a group of friends and go enjoy this funny and entertaining cocktail experience.Written November 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super awesome experience, staff were really friendly. Games were all fun. Would definitely go again. Drinks were all tasty too.Written November 3, 2023
- A fun comedy club in a convenient location in London. Comedians were funny, and it was a good atmosphere and drinks a reasonable price, though I’d skip the wine (tasted weird) and stick with the beer. It was a larger venue than expected with quite a large audience — we are use to more intimate clubs like in NYC. There was slightly misleading messaging online that said the show would have a “surprise celebrity comedian”, but there was no such comedian, and also, they started the show 30 min after the scheduled time. However, it was altogether a fun time and was glad we were able to check out the London comedy scene!Written November 13, 2023
- The venue, music and staff were fantastic.
Disappointing that the bottomless brunch didn’t have non-alcoholic Prosecco. They were able to provide mocktails on request but these took ages to come and it felt like I was bothering staff. It would have been great to have a bottle of non alcoholic Prosecco on the table considering the price of the brunch..
I’ve been to other places who will happily provide bottomless non alcoholic drinks upon request without fussing.Written November 27, 2023
- A really good rooftop bar near Waterloo. Often a lot of things going on here. Lively but not too much to take in. Not top class, staff a bit meh, door staff were good but a fun place. The pods are rubbish so avoid them. The rest of the bar is where it’s at. Decent enough views when you step outside.Written November 19, 2023
- We visited on a Sunday without prior booking, although we did check the ticket site online to make sure they weren’t sold out, because this is a very small venue with limited space.
We decided to have non-alcoholic cocktails first, which were a little pricey at £8 each, but entitled us to £4 each off our museum tickets, so that was fine.
There are interesting objects displayed in the bar area, and many more in the museum below, accessed by a steep spiral staircase. The museum is absolutely crammed with fascinating objects! There is limited information about them, but just looking at them is enough. There is probably some order to the confusion, but it’s hard to see it! We loved it! Just so many weird, curious, amusing, and downright yucky things! Some erotica, so don’t go if your prudish, and I probably wouldn’t take any children there.
I’m sure we didn’t see all of the items, it was quite overwhelming in some ways, and a bit hot downstairs - but we definitely like to go for another visit.Written September 1, 2023
- The whole experience was amazing! Jes was AMAZING and so knowledgeable. You can tell how passionate he was about the product! Fab day and would highly recommend! :)Written November 16, 2023
- Had an amazing night on Saturday with a group of friends. It was honestly so good, all the comedians were fantastic our faces were hurting from laughing so much. Great value for money ( couldnt believes how cheap it was) location was brilliant. We were so amazed I would definitely do it again.Written April 26, 2023
- Came here over the weekend out with Family, the Vibes are immaculate! Great Drinks and Great Service the Atmosphere was amazing all made by the lovely Emma and Sam! #DreamTeamWritten November 13, 2023
- Never fails, this is the place to remember what it’s like to have a good laugh for a few hours, remind yourself that life is actually good, whatever the media tells us, and marvel at the brilliance of these amazing improvisers, away from the daily grind of politics, economics, violence, and warfare.
I feel a bit disloyal to the others but I need to mention Pippa Evans’ absolutely priceless musical monologue, of a London Ambulance Service paramedic!!
How did she do that, straight off the bat, and in a left-hand drive ambo as well!!
What a clever and funny lady!Written November 29, 2023
- Busier than expected but service was fast and friendly. Will happily come here again any day of the week :)Written March 11, 2023
- Yet another amazing evening at Be At One!
Great atmosphere and fabulous staff!!
This is our “go to” place every trip to London.
Great team, fantastic atmosphere and never to be missed!! … highly recommend!!
Thank you one and all!!Written September 30, 2023
- Bartenders were phenomenal, very welcoming and friendly. Great vibes, great energy, great environment. We had a great time. Looking forward to our return.Written September 21, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about London