- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 104
What travelers are saying
- As always such an ace evening. Comedy, drinks, atmosphere on point. I always go with mates and we always have the best time!
Can’t wait to go back.Written September 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was such a laugh, we went for an afternoon showing and the tickets were only £1.
Was so fun to experience and all the acts were amazing.
Really cannot grumble at the price and for the entertainment you’re getting it’s a bargain!Written September 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing night on Saturday with a group of friends. It was honestly so good, all the comedians were fantastic our faces were hurting from laughing so much. Great value for money ( couldnt believes how cheap it was) location was brilliant. We were so amazed I would definitely do it again.Written April 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have been here a number of times over the years, it never disappoints..
The improv shows are fantastic, the panel have been around for a number of years so are complete experts, no 2 shows are the same as each session is based around audience suggestions…..some are very random. It is so fast paced it can be a struggle to keep up.
The comedians are great, some are well known, some trying out their stuff, all credit to anyone who gets up on stage trying to make a live audience laugh. We were lucky to see Maisie Adam who was fantastic.
All credit to the MC’s who keep the show moving with wit/banter with the audience. If you sit near the front, you may get your 5 minutes of fame whether you like it or not!
A great evening out, we tend to chose the earlier showtime, it gets a bit raucous later on.Written May 22, 2023
- It was my first time at a comedy so I didn’t know if I’d enjoy it or not but it was honestly amazing and I enjoyed every secondWritten September 4, 2023
- A wonderful comedy club and pub. Cosy and authentic. Could almost reach out and touch the comedian as they walked past my seat (not that you should). Can’t wait to see another show there— super handy to Angel station, too.Written December 22, 2022
- It was such a funny show. I literally laughed all night!! The venue was great and all the acts were brilliant.
Highly recommended.Written July 30, 2023
- Great venue
The staff were fantastic, all of them.
The gentleman running security was great. Thanks to the ladies that helped me get in and set up an extra chair despite me turning up late.
The vibe in the place was just excellent.
Also top notch comedians.
This is a venue that cares about people having a good time.Written March 25, 2022
- Brilliant comedy, all excellent acts and very distinct styles, in a wonderful intimate venue - very highly recommended! Great friendly efficient table service for drinks as well, all staff extremely welcoming and lovely. Will be returning!Written September 6, 2023
- Just go thought it was fantastic and excellent value for money, laughing is always the best medicine all comedians were great hitting every cord and compare just great, just goWritten November 13, 2022
- Yes the seats are close together so it is a bit cramped, 10 minute break between each act so it does drag a bit, but you’re going to see some good comedy and get some great laughs, it’s worth a visit.
The line up can change as to what is scheduled as it did with ours, I found 2/3 very funny and the last okay just not my type of funny.Written July 16, 2023
- Lovely old-fashioned venue and helpful, friendly staff who gave my friend a priority seat because of his leg injury. One thing to watch out for: the bars aren't great (beers all in cans, no ale) and when I was there last night they closed the bars over an hour before the show finished. There must be some killjoy puritans in the council's licensing authority as I can't imagine why the venue itself would want to do this.Written November 4, 2022
- I've been there a few times now and it's always a fun night for both audiences and those performing.Written October 31, 2021
- Visited Aug 2021.
Comedy was absolutely great. All three acts and the compere were entertaining, generally polite and relatively inoffensive comedy. 2.5 hours of comedy, starting relatively promptly at 9pm until 11.15 with short interludes.
Crowd was mixed and generally up for a laugh.
- On entry there are a lot of bouncers, but they were very friendly. One took us in and gave us wrist bands, explained where the bar, restaurant, toilets and main room were.
Seating is mostly like a theatre, although chairs are freestanding and can be moved around a little.. There are a few very small tables/ledges for drinks in between chairs, but really not many.
Once you're in, seating is first come first serve. Some people left coats / paper on chairs to demonstrate they were now reserved, that all seemed to work fine.
The restaurant has a small area for seating 3 groups, otherwise you can take food into the main room (although without a table not much space to eat). Food was tasty and reasonably priced.
Bar service was fine, although certainly can get busy during interludes. They do continue service during the acts too though.
staff cleaned up empties thoroughly in between sets.
Toilets were clean and tidy enough for me.
Covid-19 - aircon was really high (got a bit chilly) and a side door to the street stayed open. Other than that, no distancing and no masks. Didn't take our details / scan any NHS app.
Will visit again.Written August 15, 2021
- Really fun, vibrant comedy night, that’s always packed. Fantastic comedians. All round good entertainment. Would definitely recommend.Written August 3, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about London
- These experiences are best for comedy clubs in London:
- Comedy Night on The River Thames
- The Best in Stand Up Comedy - Comedy Shows every night of the week
- International Stand Up Comedy Showcase - Tickets
- International Stand Up Comedy Showcase & Dinner (Mr. White's)
- International Stand Up Comedy Showcase - Show & Dinner (Côte)