- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- I’ve been here many times for the first class cricket over the years. Unfortunately we don’t get as many games as we used to when I was younger. We now appear to be on a rota with Southport and Blackpool. Although it’s widely accepted that Aigburth did a good job when Old Trafford had extensive maintenance one year. Also, we appear to be the only provincial venue that can host a T20. Decent facilities for a provincial ground. I thoroughly enjoyed my second visit of the season despite losing the match on the last ball!Written March 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Vagabonds is a long standing community based sports and social club which offers a range of activities
My favourite is Tuesday night's Latin American dancing class run by Brian and Christine where they offer tution in a range of South American dance styles; salsa , Argentine tango etc.
The class starts at 8pm for beginners and more experienced routines start at 9pm
Cost £6 and bar prices a very reasonable ; I paid £2.10 for a pint of lager shandy.
The class/room is small and intimate and "newbies" are made welcome.
And unlike some other classes I've attended beginners are not intimidated by more experienced dancers
Well wort a visit.Written January 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing day at the bank holiday family fun day booked my sons bubble football kids party here with the great offers they have on I would definitely recommend
Thank you to all the staff who made it a lovely dayWritten September 16, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- i held my daughters 5th birthday party here recently with around 20 children who were mainly 5 and under. I can't fault the service we were given from the booking process to the actual day. Our party host was brilliant, it was a very warm day and she was bringing jugs of juice down to the party room for the children for during their bounce time (normally this isn't offered until the 30 mins food time for any parties of similar venue I've been to anyway)
The facilities were clean, the staff were friendly and very attentive. If you are looking for somewhere for your children to do flips this isn't the place.. they do enforce safety rules which is great. Again I've been to other jump parks were staff/safety is none existent, its overcrowded and smaller children are getting pushed round but not here.
Will definitely be returning and consider a party here again.Written August 17, 2022
- The staff where brilliant with my lad helped him and coached him through the session encouraged hi to try new tricks as flicks was made up whe he came out and from that as a dad was brilliant to see he’d enjoyed it highly recommend it there lad taking him to his first session can’t thank Alex and the staff for making us so welcome 10/10 defo going againWritten August 3, 2021