- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- This very historic street leads from the riverside area of the town up to the cathedral and castle on the hill. This street is said to contain some of the oldest buildings in Britain.
It’s certainly lives up to its name and I would suggest taking a tea or coffee break halfway up. Going down is not much easier.Written August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located at the foot of Lincoln's famous 'Steep Hill' in The Strait is Jew's House and Jew Court. Built in 1150-1160 it is thought to be one of the oldest domestic dwellings remaining today in England. A rather attractive building that oozes history you can not be anything but amazed by the thought of the stories its walls would be able to tell if they could speak. Steep Hill is a great part of a great City and the Jew's House is worth stopping and admiring for 5 to 10 minutes.Written June 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were staying in Saxilby so it was interesting to walk around the village and learn the history of some of the older buildings; comparing what they are now to what they once were. Enjoyed walking along canal. Some good takeaways there but unfortunately not one place to actually sit down for a meal. Great meat market.Written October 19, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lincoln
- These places are best for historic walking areas in Lincoln:See more historic walking areas in Lincoln on Tripadvisor