- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- We had an excellent day. Extremely informative and saw some new species. It's clear that the employees live and breathe the birds they care for. The flying displays were really something and it was great that there was a vulture too (the reason for our visit in the first place).
Lovely little cafe and enough random games/ mirrors/ facts to keep children entertained.
Will definitely return!!Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thankfully it was relatively quiet so I think lots of animals were out and about enjoying some rain showers. We saw most things and some very close up. In some areas once we stood still for a while things appeared (tropical house and aviaries, especially). Great to know so much conservation work is going on and that so many animals here are settled enough to breed.Written September 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I honestly can’t recommend this place enough! Absolutely fantastic. We stayed to watch all 3 shows and each one was great in their own way! The staff and all workers was very friendly and knowledgable. I have not seen anything like this when they get bird of prey to fly so close too the audience it took my breath away. Even the music that was chosen in the background added to the show and how good it felt.
Nice good and cakes in the restaurant. A little pricey but I think this goes back into the place so I can understand why. Gift shop also really nice touch to the place and had lots to take away as a small token. Everyone who worked here seemed to really enjoy their job. If you are thinking of attending then go for it!Written September 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The first thing I need to mention is health and safety!
It is obvious that the aquarium is expanding, however, there is an area that is not clearly marked that there is a slight step; I did trip over on this step and for someone without balance it can be quite dangerous.
The fish was great to see I loved it so did everyone else who I went with. The tank that was filled with Plastic bags I felt was a really good touch on to educate people about littering and the impact it has.
The prices for entry was not too bad, however, prices for Ice cream was extortionate. £11 in total for 4 Cadbury Ice lollies.
I would like to go again when they have expanded their area as I'd be interested to see what is new.Written July 15, 2022
- We particularly liked seeing the Glasswing Butterflies flying around in the glasshouse and the museum was a pleasant experience until a group of rowdy people came in and spoilt it for us.Written May 1, 2022
- If you have a spare hour and a half this is well worth a visit. You have to book before you come but this was easy with a simple phone call. It's free but they would like a donation to help them continue to look after the Donkeys.Written September 21, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Hampshire
- These are the best places for groups seeking zoos & aquariums in Hampshire:See more zoos & aquariums for groups in Hampshire on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly zoos & aquariums in Hampshire:See more budget-friendly zoos & aquariums in Hampshire on Tripadvisor