- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
What travelers are saying
- Fabulous evening learning about gin botanicals and tasting 4 different gins. Jo was knowledgeable and passionate about creating unique gins, and offering guidance about garnishes and mixers. Jo engaged us all with her friendly discussions about everything gin, and happy to answer any questions we had. Even shared with us the tonic that they use, which was less gassy and more subtle than our usual one.Written October 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came to siblings distillery on my niece's hen weekend. I sat with a mixture of Gin drinkers and non Gin drinkers and we all enjoyed it equally. What a fantastic experience. Thank you so much for an informative and relaxing afternoon... and what delicious Gin. I shall enjoy my 3 bottles over Christmas and New Year. Highly recommend this experience.Written December 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not been to Deya for a few years but how it has grown both in size and popularity. It is doing a good job as popular to a wide audience in spite in location and the staff know their beers too. Tried a few during my brief visit and all were good - full of different flavours. Big taproom with plenty of bench and table seating inside (and out for food weather). Well worth a trip there.Written October 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent tour and tasting hosted by Battledown Brewery. Lots of delicious beer and generous ploughman’s platter served too. Roland and his team has everything in place to make the night very enjoyable whilst following all the COVID regulations.Written October 10, 2020
- Amazing service, the best food available on a bottomless brunch, good cocktail selection, by far the best bottomless brunch in CheltenhamWritten April 30, 2022
- Fantastic wine selection, the “library” set up is really fun and unusual. You get to try wines you mightn’t necessarily normally try with excellent advice and really comfortable environment. Plenty of snack options available too. Been a few times now and would highly recommend. Convenient parking outside if required!Written January 15, 2023
- Popped in for a few beers with the dogs. Very friendly staff and atmosphere. Good selection of drinks to cater for everyone.Written April 19, 2022
- Great tour that included a variety of keg beers (craft) and cask ales (real-ale)
We started off in Brewhouse & Kitchen with a variety of their brewed on-site keg beers and a description of the brewing process.
Next a selection of cask ales and some nibbles in the Old Courthouse before finishing at Favourite Beers and our own choice of two beers on tap.
Our guide, Shandin, was very knowledgeable in all things beer related.Written December 8, 2019
- Christina was amazing. We enjoyed a nice walkabout the town of Stow trying the local independents and learning some history. We had wonderful food and conversation. We highly recommend the tour.Written June 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Cheltenham
- These are the best places for couples seeking food & drink in Cheltenham:See more food & drink for couples in Cheltenham on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly food & drink in Cheltenham:See more budget-friendly food & drink in Cheltenham on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for food & drink in Cheltenham:See more hidden gem food & drink in Cheltenham on Tripadvisor