- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- Experienced group of 5 of us visited this morning for about 125 clays each over about 3 1/2 hours. A great place to shoot with large variety of stands and traps. George buttoned and scored and he was extremely professional and helpful. Drinks, snacks and clean toilets on site. Highly recommend and am looking forward to going again.Written January 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quiz Face is so good. I love a pub quiz and Quiz Face is the best one I’ve been to. The weekly Morissey question is worth it alone! It’s fun, funny and crammed full of pop culture and music. Consistently excellent. Quiz Face for life!Written January 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Superb friendly service from Harry and Jake & Co on a windswept day. Just the tonic required and very tasty cheesy chips and great cappuccinos. Thank you and wish you guys were in Chichester!!Written November 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wanted to do this after watching Susan Calman on TV. There is a knack to getting the best shots and the staff on site are very helpful in showing you how to pose. Once a rather noisy family had left the house, we had time to enjoy it and got some great pics.Written August 2, 2022
- Very helpful and experienced staff, lots of variety of VR games. My son was guided through the options and helped a variety of times! Best to book at least a 30 min slot! A brilliant experience and good for any age group kids or adults.Written August 15, 2022
- Would definitely recommend for anyone in and around Brighton! Aaron organised our session brilliantly and made for a great activity for a group of 16 guys!Written July 24, 2022
- Great selection of games, model racing and air hockey with beer choices and friendly staff. Ellie was great and I won!Written December 2, 2022
- Although I messed up booking a party for my 12 year old son, the manager Sami was amazing and managed to find a way to get the kids a couple of sessions. She was so helpful and kind and I really appreciate her efforts to give the children some fun inspite of my booking error. I can't thank her enough. The children all had great fun and I would recommend Brighton LazerZone to everyone.Written September 5, 2022
- If you've ever wanted to unleash the hidden combat archer in you, this is the way to go.
You know you ought not enjoy shooting your friends (or your kids!) but let's be honest, it's awesome fun!
After a thorough safety briefing and being kitted out with some top quality equipment, we played a series of games which kept the adrenaline pumping and competitive spirit well and truly alive.
I can't recommend this highly enough for anyone old enough to pull a bow - my kids loved it, my friends loved it and I loved it; so much so that I'm encouraging all my clients to book for corporate days too.
Thanks Johnathan for an awesome morning!Written May 15, 2018
- We had a superb time here - so much fun, great place, friendly staff and a huge selection of games to play. Outstanding value - £6 for a booth table and great food/drinks to purchase. An excellent evening of fun.Written April 15, 2022
- Such a fun place to go, went for a work team event and we all managed to hit the target and compete a little. Bailey the manager was a lovely person and so helpful, even taught us how to throw two axes at once. Definitely going back again with friends, so safe and a great activity!Written December 10, 2022
- I have visited several High Sports centres in the UK and they all have a similar look and feel, this is not a bad thing as it is a formula that works. There is a wide spectrum of climbing routes with something for everyone. I personally prefer bouldering and I was not disappointed! Another nice touch that I had not seen before was the timed walls with a stopwatch built in allowing you to improve speed as well as technique. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable, safety always came first but was not overbearing. all in all a great evening's climbing.Written November 15, 2017
- Is this the best kept, friendliest snooker/pool hall/sports bar in the country? I think it could well be.We had another excellent evening their last night. Is this the best kept, friendliest snooker/pool hall/sports bar in the country? I think it could well be. Plus the new food menu is epic.Written January 26, 2023
- This is a moderately good bowling alley, however very loud and very crowded. A tacky amusement arcade is connected, giving the whole place a slightly unpleasant atmosphere. Don't eat here, the food is of a low standard.Written February 16, 2017
- We found a good groupon deal for PC Bang and sent my husband and son for an hour of gaming fun! It was the highlight of the day and they couldn't stop talking about it. They said all the equipment was super cool and it was super easy to get on and play.Written October 30, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brighton
- These are the best places for budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Brighton:See more budget-friendly game & entertainment centers in Brighton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous game & entertainment centers in Brighton:See more adventurous game & entertainment centers in Brighton on Tripadvisor