- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
68 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 68
What travelers are saying
- Had a wonderful visit to the Lido for a lane swim - it’s a beautiful pool and lovely to swim out in the open air. I wished a lived closer as I would visit more often but I was only in the area on holiday
Well down to all those involved in bringing it back to life!!Written August 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I thought I would take my partner here for a change for his birthday. He has never set foot inside a casino.
So when we arrived he was pleasantly surprised. The 3 course meal we had was delicious. The staff were so helpful and really polite. We had a little bet .... didn’t win but had a delightful evening. Will definitely be going back to one of the tribute nights
Would recommend 👍🏼Written January 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lucky to have a coach trip door to door - 5th October - treated myself to an upgrade to Silks! Charming staff and some novices - table 5 ? - charming waitress - usually a Chef! Good menu - main course was good - but looked tired - nice cheeseboard - good gutsy red Shiraz! Good companions - a shame the view could not be that of the course!Written October 6, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went for a few games of pool at off peak £8 per hour but table was so uneven that spent half the time waiting for the balls to stop rolling to the left. I have not been on a table that bad for several years.Written December 3, 2021
- Well done to all staff, service been incredibly high from dealers and waitresses, well done guys .x
Well done to all staff working so hard late nights and give a nice service.Specially to Receptionist Sara to try to find all this members and none members ..xWritten May 24, 2021
- The gym is ok and has a couple of good team members on board, notably Jill and Joe who express an interest in their customers and not themselves. Also the mobile music machine overbears your own choice of music if you’re playing your own stuff.Written December 5, 2021
- Standard old UK leisure centre swimming pool seems cleaner than it was before the pandemic. Also it seems like they are trying harder to keep the changing rooms clean. As at one point they were very disgusting. Please keep up the cleaning as it really does make a huge difference to everyone who visits.Written July 2, 2022
- Another top notch escape room from Pier Pressure! We came years ago and had such a smashing time that we booked another room (Loot the Lanes) on our return to Brighton. It was perfect for four moderately experienced escapees, and right next to a great cafe which is always a plus! We did manage to escape (with the help of our host!) and loved solving a lot of the hands on games, which gave us all a chance to get involved and work together.
Always feel v well looked after by Pier Pressure. I'd made a mistake with the booking and they were so helpful and accommodating. Can't wait to book another new room on my next trip down south.Written August 4, 2022
- We have previously played the 2 BRUCE Project, online games in lockdown, which we really enjoyed. So we booked in to play Judgement Dave. We have played quite a few escape rooms and we liked the fact that this game was not full of padlocks and there was a variety of different types of puzzles. We had fun - thank you!Written July 14, 2022
- Friendly and helpful team of staff made the shooting fun and achievable. Beautiful location in heart of the Downs and everything provided. An excellent day!Written July 27, 2022
- Went here for a friends birthday, it was so much fun!! There were so many pieces to choose from, and they have really clear instructions on how to make everything come out well after the glaze and firing, which was especially helpful as I had no clue about any of the process beforehand, or how the colours turn out. The staff are so lovely and knowledgable, they answered all of my questions and were happy to give advice. I painted a large mug and I love it, I was so excited to pick it up! They also had a really good gluten free cookie that I haven’t stopped thinking about since so if you have any dietary requirements they’re definitely good for it 💖Written July 16, 2022
- Really great quiz night, good variety of questions and different themes each week. Thank gawd they have drawing rounds too otherwise I wouldn't be much use to my team! The host is really funny and has great energy.Written July 21, 2022
- Very nice traditional style cinema. Friendly staff. Good screen. Very comfy seats. Nice clean toilets (always a clue to overall standards in my opinion!)Written July 8, 2022
- It was the best way to discover and enjoy a day trip to Brighton. Finding the answers to the clues and discovering a bit of history of the place was enjoyable. The captain was fair 😬 and kind. We would love to do a similar activity in other cities. Thank you for this lively experienceWritten August 24, 2021
- I have never been to the Forge before last night but was really impressed and couldn’t recommend it more highly.
Steven Grant was a fantastic host, really really funny and did a great job of pepping up the audience before the acts.
We were able to book a table for a small group of us which is super handy and meant we were able to pre choose our seats so there was no rush to head in.
It was so well organised and all the start from start to end and the staff were very friendly and couldn’t be more welcoming.
It’s a very clean and comfortable intimate space. There is enough room for plenty of people but without it being as commercial as some of the larger comedy clubs I’ve visited previously.
There is plenty of choice at the bar and even outside seating for the intervals.
Although we aren’t from Brighton, we have told many friends who do about this place and will be visiting again next time we are down.
10/10 evening, couldn’t recommend it more highly.Written July 24, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Brighton