- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travelers are saying
- I had visited here around 30 years ago and wow what a transformation. The staff who were in each room were very friendly and interesting. It was a great time to visit as very quiet in JanuaryWritten January 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best place to go for those unique gifts and treats.
Plenty of little shops to browse in and something for everyone.Written January 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The North Laine is the go to area in Brighton. Great range of cafes, restaurants and pubs along with a fantastic variety of shops offering anything from retro to modern.
If you’re in Brighton, it’s a must visitWritten October 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They are a lot of Rollercoasters, many games, and a lot of candy. There are also small souvenirs shops. It’s a good place for children and families. Take a look about the weather because the Pier isn’t open when it’s rainy and windy outside. You don't have to pay for entrance, the prices are reasonable but be careful that you don't loose your money at the arcade machines.Written November 30, 2022
- We have been on the i360 once before - this time with teenage daughters I looked up the sunset and booked the appropriate time. You can have a drink in the lounge area before you go into the pod but it is quite pricey. It is a lovely experience and we had a lovely sunset whilst at the top. I would say it is worth the money but look out on travel Zoo as you may get a good deal!Written October 31, 2022
- The place is amazing and love to go watch Brighton when I get the chance when we are here atmosphere and supporters always give 10out of 10Written January 19, 2023
- Only a brief visit but thought it was a fantastic little place. Nice atmosphere and great beers. Friendly staff - really good boozer.Written October 25, 2022
- This is a hidden gem, a perfectly preserved period piece showing life upstairs and downstairs in a grand Edwardian home. We had done the main sights of Brighton and this was definitely worth seeking out - a short bus journey from the Pavilion with a walk through the very nice Preston Park. We were surprised at how many rooms were on public display, all immaculately set out. It was evident that the staff were particularly proud of Preston Manor, they were very welcoming, knowledgeable and helpful in the face of our numerous questions.Written September 18, 2022
- Beautiful altar setting in huge building. Wonderful mosaics around altar. Exterior imposing but rather severeWritten April 25, 2021
- Easy parking on the outskirts of Brighton gives access to this comfortable walk. While there's always a question about a war memorial being a tourist attraction, this is a thought provoking spot to visit. And really, the purpose of a memorial is for us to remember those who sacrificed for us, so why not visit. It's a beautiful location and the walking easy. You can continue up to the downs escarpment from the Chattri if you want.Written January 20, 2022
- Completed the 8 week course here when most at need and been coming ever since.
Best space in Brighton!
Super guidance in daily lunchtime sessions, interesting development classes and delightful people.Written December 9, 2022
- Is this an attraction, I am not sure at all, the shell of the Pier still remains until the sea claims it, lots of sea gulls land on it for a rest, and you can only view it from the beach.Written July 25, 2022
- Well whatever it is, it has a hole in the middle and people seem to want to have their photograph taken with it, but not me.Written July 25, 2022
- This is a pleasant statute that is well positioned on the seafront near to the BA 360 attraction. It’s got a calming sense to it.Written October 31, 2021
- We went to a concert here yesterday. The old paintings on the vault are very beautiful. Also there are modern wood carvings of the Stations of the Cross around the church which are also very beautifulWritten November 4, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brighton
- These experiences are best for sights & landmarks in Brighton:
- Brighton i360 Viewing Tower - Journey
- Paradox Place Admission
- Brighton i360 Sparkling Wine Experience Ticket
- These are the most romantic places for sights & landmarks in Brighton:See more romantic sights & landmarks in Brighton on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for sights & landmarks in Brighton:See more hidden gem sights & landmarks in Brighton on Tripadvisor