Top Attractions in Torquay
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Lovely place wondeful staff lots to see the models are fantastic. The landscaping is also wonderful and very well kept. If at all possable i would reccomend going in the evening availanle september when the villages are lit up and the tiny tvs are on in the housesWritten August 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely loved this cave tour. The history and the stories our tour guide shared were fantastic. The caves are stunning and certainly well worth a visit.Written August 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came here about 4 pm. Unfortunately the craft shops were shut but the cafe was open for excellent cakes and we ate these whilst watching a cricket match in the very pretty surroundings.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to bygones on the 30th july 3 floors of brilliant features of vicrorian life well worth the visit a truly hidden gem of torbayWritten August 12, 2022
- Visited yesterday and attended the Matinee. A really good show, and worth going to see it if you are in the area. Well done to all who took part.Written August 18, 2022
- Lovely small cove, not crowded and quiet water sports available - kayaking, water boards. One restaurant- so food available too ( although not the greatest but edible )Written August 15, 2022
- This is a fascinating place and I wish I had visited when I wasn't so hot and tired. It is a beautifully laid out home/building/garden and SO much to see and do (for adults and children). We wandered freely and I loved the lack of things 'roped off' and all the staircases and rooms going off in all directions. Honestly it was all fascinating and I would definitely visit again.Written August 14, 2022
- We walked to Cockington
Lovely way to walk there saw some lovely properties
Stopped and had a cold drink
Then walked back along the sea front into TorquayWritten August 15, 2022
- Great little place but.....so small walkways. In summer holidays it was so busy you couldn't get to see everything everyone was on top of one another it felt very claustrophobic. Kids enjoyed that you could sit on some of the dinosaurs.Written August 9, 2022
- Lovely little coves, kept clean and litter free. Quiet water activities available for children e.g kayaking, water boards
Lovely day at the beach with the familyWritten August 15, 2022
- We came with family to walk their dog then walked along the coast into Torquay. The beach was quiet and pleasant although it was late in the day. To be honest I didn't know this beach existed even though we have been to Torquay a number of times.Written August 14, 2022
- Large parkland. Ponds and environs not as well maintained as in the past. Area behind the house has been developed as workshops selling directly to the public.Written September 20, 2021
- Visited to watch Footloose. Great show!
5 adults, including 1 pensioner. Our visit was in the peak of the heat wave so we were concerned about conditions inside being unbearable. Thankfully the theatre was well ventilated with a frequent flow of cold air giving a pleasant breeze.
Not too many steps either (sat in Stalls) to navigate for the pensioner with mobility issues.
Definitely visit again for the right show.Written August 14, 2022
- It is very nice and interesting to walk around the marina out to where the modern bridge is and beyond to where the ferries depart. There is a good choice of eateries here as well as tourist information.Written August 13, 2022
- there is so much to see in this museum The pirate room is really interesting we spent over an hour looking around there is also a nice gift shop andcafe tooWritten June 25, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Torquay