Top Attractions in Jersey
What travelers are saying
- Beautiful sandy beach. Caves pools and a water fall. Lots of steps down to the sea. A lovely cafe halfway down. Great food and drinksWritten August 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A good day out. Views of St Helier are amazing. There are things to do. You can have a tour of the castle and are then left to your own devises. Also, there is musket firing and cannon firing.Written September 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice trip to Saint Catherines on the bus which stopped very close to the Sand Wizard. Simon (the creator) was lovely to speak to and his work is amazing :-) He took a great panoramic photo of us to make it look like we were on both sides of his sculpture at the same timeWritten September 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Buses run to time and are clean. Drivers friendly and helpful. Buses have a variety of fares and weekly passes.Written September 23, 2022
- Lovely bay and recommend seeing the beach from the nearby footpaths and hills looking down as well as on the beach itselfWritten August 20, 2022
- Very well presented and a comprehensive view of the islands history. Something of interest for everyone.Written July 3, 2022
- We visited this museum a number of years ago and declared then that it was the best museum we had ever visited and, when we made a return visit today, we found the same to be true.
My only criticism would be that on our trip there today the staff failed to tell us (and many other visitors) about the Audio tour (an extra £4 each) We only asked about the availability of headsets because we remembered them from before and, on walking around, we noticed that hardly anyone else was wearing them either.
The Audio Tour is full of detailed and anecdotal information beyond the visual displays and immersed us entirely into life on Jersey during German occupation. Aside from the, no doubt extra, valuable revenue that the headsets generate they were informative and valuable and well worth “selling”
Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Written September 24, 2022
- We travel to Jersey every year and always visit this park, because it is very peaceful and the flowers are always really colourful.Written September 12, 2022
- This museum was superb, it was packed with so much to see and a wealth of information on the occupation of the Channel Islands. I learnt so much from my visit. If you want a really first-rate historical museum on Jersey this is the one, streets ahead of the other museums. It is obviously a labour of love by the owner who has done himself proud in what he has put together for visitors to see. My husband and myself chatted to him for a short time afterwards and he was very interesting telling us about his collection which is still growing. I can highly recommend this military museum.Written September 21, 2022
- This is a very special zoo
The animals have excellent conditions and look so healthy
There is lots of info about them - and even more on YouTube - to enrich your visit
And by visiting you are helping with their invaluable conservation work
So a very good visit with conservation benefits- awesome
I usually avoid zoos which can be animal prison camps
This one is splendid
On our visits there have been keepers and volunteers to share their knowledge tooWritten September 24, 2022
- Adjacent to the popular St Brelade's Bay, this seems to be a quieter, but in no way inferior, beach. The bay is separated from St Brelade's by a rocky outcrop which you can pass behind following a path connecting the two beaches, but we visited at low tide and found that we could easily walk out across the sands, which was a very enjoyable stroll capped off with a visit to the Smugglers Inn which is just up the road from the beach. There is a decent sized car park with toilet facilities right down on the beachfront, but it's also possible to get here by bus - take the 12a and jump off at Ouaisne Junction, then follow Le Mont du Ouaisne for about 15 minutes all the way down to the beach.Written March 6, 2020
- Very child(and adult) friendly museum with plenty of interactive features to play with. From making waves to sounding fog horns to little boxes to explore something for all ages . Very good.Written September 9, 2022
- Lovely place to visit and see, a place with stunning views. The lighthouse is always lovely to see, although not able to get near to it due to the tide. That did not stop me from having a lovely time there.
A definite cost is required if you come to Jersey.Written September 14, 2022
- Free car parking just a short walk away. Cafe bar and restaurant just behind the beach, public toilets and an outdoor shower just above the beach. Life guards on duty.
Lovely long crescent shaped sandy beach with plenty of roomWritten July 8, 2022
- Great place to visit to stop and sit for a while. You can either rest up or take 10 minutes or so to watch the world go by.Written September 23, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Jersey
Jersey Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||43,293|
|Number of Photos||20,502|
|Local Time||Monday 4:28 AM|