Popular things to do
Admission tickets from $32.92
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Incredible museum. I had a few hours to spare in Bristol and decided to go along. I found the whole thing fascinating and very well presented. Can’t fault itWritten October 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We got the 8 bus from C7 bus stop, it took a little wandering around to find C7 bus stop but we did. Bus driver was really nice and told us to get off at Clifton village which we did, from there we walked to the Bridge. We walked across the bridge, took some nice photos and walked back down to Bristol city centre stopping in Clifton for a Coffee on the way down. It was a nice walk down but all down hill.Written September 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a night to remember! The acts were just superb. The magic was outstanding and the comedy amazing. We were on a stag night although a mixed party of boys and girls! I had requested for the stag to be involved in the show, they did not disappoint! Will be an evening we will be talking about for sometime! Can’t wait to go back.Written October 1, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A steep climb to amazing views of Bristol and beyond. The stairwell is close quarters during busy times, but not too terrible with some patience. Love that this is just a free-access park-based attraction that you can visit as often as you like. Bring a picnic to enjoy Brandon Hill afterward!Written August 11, 2023
- first time in bristol and wanted to explore the waterways. This was a fantastic way of doing so right after a pub lunch.Written September 13, 2023
- Definitely worth a visit. We arrived around 10.30am & the car park was empty which made me think it wasn’t worth going in, but how wrong was I. The staff were very friendly, the toilets were clean & the food was reasonably priced & freshly cooked. The exhibits were well displayed, informative & brought back many childhood memories. The entrance fee was £10 per adult which I think was an absolute bargain. I would definitely recommend Oakham TreasuresWritten September 29, 2023
- Thank you Bristol Museum for showing your Victorian and Edwardian objects so well. We particularly liked the natural history wildlife exhibition. It is still so relevant, so many museum have thrown these out without thought. The Art Gallery is also worth checking out - the two Pissaros are lovely. We were fascinated to see the Ancient Egyptian textiles.Written September 10, 2023
- A beautiful church lovely and worth a visit. Lots of different parts of the church and easy to navigate. Leaflet handed out helps understand different ages of the church.Written August 7, 2023
- The staff were engaging and informative. Great visit, the walk to the top of the tower included a couple of rest breaks. The view from the top is worth the climb. Gary was a great character full of fun. Highly recommended.Written September 16, 2023
- We stumbled upon this FREE museum while walking down the docks.
It was informative and the staff were friendly.
Lots to see in a spacious area.Written September 6, 2023
- We the Curious is currently closed due to a fire. However, my 4 year old son and I noticed there was an activity on outside the museum. For completely free of charge my son spent 90 minutes building objects out of straws and connectors. The staff were all so engaging, kind and enthusiastic. Based on this lovely experience which I would like to say a big thank you for, we can't wait to visit when the museum re opens😃.Written May 7, 2022
- Nice and relaxing. My Grandma is sleeping peacefully here. I wonder when she will wake up. We went there yesterday with her and she was in a wierd box. Why?
Is she sleepingWritten September 30, 2023
- In the heart of Broadmead (city centre) is a gem of a traditional cafe serving decent coffee, tea etc, toast tea cakes, cakes, soup and home made lunches. The staff are friendly and the facilities are clean.Written September 30, 2023
- Spend the weekend at nearby hotel, lived te location and the harbour side . Lots of restaurants, cafes and bars. Felt like being in southern EuropeWritten September 17, 2023