- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The last time we were here it was pre-renovations. We weren't sure what to expect b/c we had read some of the new features had yet to be opened (swim up bar, lazy river, flow rider). But we timed it perfectly. We had access to everything!!
We had 9 tweens (mostly 13 year old boys) and 4 adults. We arrived staggered arrival between 10:05 and 10:30 and there was already a long line. It moved fairly quickly, but would be ideal to have a way to purchase in advance for express entry.
Once in the park, almost all of the lounge chairs by the wave pool had been saved with towels. We got lucky and found a few next to each other. But word to the wise, get there early if you want prime seating.
We were tempted to rent a cabana - while it's $150+ on top of the entrance fee, it does look nice b/c you have a shaded area to eat and avoid the crazy birds (they WILL take food right out of your hand if you're not careful - and they will OPEN containers left behind to get to the food. No different than the beach.)
It states you can't bring outside food with you, but they're not strip searching you so if you need to bring some snacks or whatever I don't think you'll have a hard time.
There were 2 groups of bathrooms. One near the entrance which always had a line and a few stalls went out of order early in the day. The other is back by the entrance to the lazy river. There never seemed to be a line there, so that's your better choice. There was also 2 shower heads on the side of that building and 2 changing rooms so you don't need to go into the bathroom if you don't want.
As one of the adults watching over my own (10 and 13 year old) and friends kids, I was relieved to have life guards everywhere in the park. I didn't have to chase them around or worry about their safety every minute. The hot spots for my kids was the wave pool, lazy river and the 2 inflatable water slides towards the back of the park. The inflatable lines took about 20 mins in line. The lazy river got crowded but it never took more than 5 mins to grab a tube from someone leaving.
The flow rider was and add on feature and it was fun but the line did take about 30 mins. It would be ideal if they could find a way to have time slots for those who didn't want to stand around, but I guess its like any water park. I will say the staff there were SUPER kind, patient and helpful. They must have to re-explain the process about 1000 times a day but never were rude or did you feel rushed. They gave the kids the same amount of time regardless of how well or poor they did. They were good an encouraging them to get back out and try again. (Prob get about 3 or so minutes - which was plenty.)
The had a swim up bar that I was planning on sitting in all day but never made it over there. It looked like a great place to hang out and it looked like it was 21+. It overlooked the flow rider so not in the main water park.
We only did the water park. I knew I'd never get my kids out of the water and it was a hot day so the dry park would have been too hot. I heard it was smaller than years past and some of the cool features had been removed. So we opted to spend the extra $$ on the flow rider.
The food was prewrapped items and decent. Not crazy expensive for a park, cocktails were reasonable for a park too. I wish they had something simple like grilled cheese (my kid is picky) but they had pizza, tenders (different flavors), burgers, dogs and some healthy options. So there was a decent assortment of choices. And they have Coke products!! Yay!! (Not a Pepsi fan.)
I would highly recommend visiting here. Mid week is your better option due to crowds (can't imagine what it's like on the weekends). You'll have peace of mind that the kids can all spread out and you know they're relatively safe.
Only complaint I'd say is a foul odor near the front bathrooms - which didn't affect me unless I was up in at area of course. Perhaps it was why some of the stalls were not working but it was outside. And the rough flooring in the wave pool. There's a textured grit on the base of the pool (obviously so people don't slip everywhere with the waves knocking them over) but it was pretty sharp in some spots. Within 5 mins, my 10 year old fell over and cut her knee on the bumps. None of the kids really seemed to care, but just a bit of caution - if you're kiddo has sensitive feet, bring water shoes perhaps.
Also for parents of toddlers or little ones, they had a really cute toddler area and one of those mini slides/water bucket dumping areas - looked fun for the little ones.Written August 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really good place and very family friendly. I think that there should have been covers for lines in the summer. Good for kids and there is something for everyone from the wave pool to the devils peak. There should be more accessibility thing like fast passWritten August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We go 4 times a year 4 nights 5 days each time. Wave pool not working. For us it was ok, it felt warmer. Lifeguards need to stop opening the surrounding doors to courtyard. Lazy man river not running, again! Was notified property is for sale. Update, SOLD. HERE'S TO HOPING THE PROPERTY WILL BE PROPERLY MAINTAINED. There is no reason why a water park created in 2016 should be in such disrepair. The old engineer was known for duck taping and plastic sheeting problems. Thank God he no longer works there. When we left in Nov 2022 the lazyman river was still minus 2 power jets. The decor is rotting. Here's to the new owners, bringing back life. See you in May 2023.Written January 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Cod
- These places are best for water & amusement parks in Cape Cod:See more water & amusement parks in Cape Cod on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for kid-friendly water & amusement parks in Cape Cod:See more water & amusement parks for kids in Cape Cod on Tripadvisor