What travelers are saying
- This place was amazing! The weather was great . We saw whales and alot of seals. Can't wait to go back.Written November 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An enjoyable, dog friendly stroll down a pedestrian friendly street with welcoming shops and excellent restaurant choices, parking was a breeze and reasonable, the harbor front is scenic, and the people were friendly.Written October 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Outstanding views of the cranberry bogs, marshes, and Vineyard Sound. Rented from Cycle Center which is just blocks from the trail.Written October 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was blown away by this place. The auto museum was so interesting with many autos on display. The trail and gardens were great. The small Cape Cod museum was interesting for the history. The 1908 Carousel was amazing and we were given 2 rides on it, so much fun!Written October 14, 2023
- Went on a gorgeous Tuesday, after Labor Day tourists and before things close in midOctober. The boat was clean, plenty of seats, friendly crew, and ran on time. Great relatively inexpensive way to go to Martha’s Vineyard. $20 all day parking, about 1.5 blocks from the ferry. $27 per person ferry tickets, round trip.Written October 13, 2023
- There is plenty of room here to enjoy the sand & the water. There is ample parking & nice views. This is what Cape Cod is all about.Written September 25, 2023
- The N.P.S. Visitor Center is a nice visit with friendly staff, a nice museum and a number of quality free short films in their theater. We did not get above Eastham so we cannot comment on the rest of the park. Nauset Lighthouse and the Three Sisters Lighthouses are just down from the Visitor Center parking lot. They are cool to see when you are at the beach. Nice place for couples or family.Written October 26, 2023
- There are plenty of reasons the Atwood Museum won the Tripadvisor award. It is a wonderful museum telling the story of Chatham area. The docents are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The exhibits are interesting and extremely well designed. The Gallery Barn contained an amazing exhibition of murals about the community by a local artist. Our hats are off the the volunteers and board of directors who manage, run and maintain this gem of a local museum.Written September 21, 2023
- Pilgrim Monument & museum worth the stop and central parking point for midpoint of commercial Street.Awesome museum, tower walk and funicular ride down to commercial street. Friendly staff. Parking charge, but worth it. You can go up/ down/ to your car all day. Also convenient, clean restrooms.Written October 22, 2023
- It was so interesting. Amazing to see the recovered artifacts dating back to 1717!!
One of the figures in there looked like he might come alive! I think it was the carpenter.
An enlightening experience!Written November 18, 2023
- My sister and I visited the Sandwich Glass Museum while we were vacationing in Cape Cod. Admission to the museum is $12. Just as we arrived, a tour bus was unloading to visit the museum. It was crowded, but we were still able to enjoy the displays. We started with a glass blowing demonstration, which was interesting. Then we watched a movie about the history of glass blowing in Massachusetts. There are at least 12 rooms in the museum, each one showcasing a different kind of glass and explaining some of the history. The gift shop has jewelry and other items made of glass for purchase. We enjoyed our visit to the museum.Written November 20, 2023
- First time visiting Nauset Beach and it is breathtaking. What a beautiful beach. Long, clean, pristine. We saw a seal that followed along with us on a walk. Sand was incredibly soft with very few rocks/ shells. First time we had seen a beware of sharks sign... Not sure if I would swim, but lovely to beach to visit.Written September 19, 2023
- Beautiful trail that my family used for a run. The 6-7 mile section we ran on was mostly tree covered and well maintained. Plenty of use from bikers, runners, and walkers, but not so busy you cant navigate easily. We started at the national park visitor center and ran it to the end parking lot trailhead.Written July 12, 2023
- Although erosion has shortened the length of the beach, it is still one of the most impressive in the country. It's an ocean beach, not one of the quiet bay beaches found elsewhere in New England. It has waves that should be respected because they can at times be powerful!Written July 19, 2023
- A very good museum about Kennedy when he was growing up in Hyannis. They had alot of interesting facts about him in there.Interesting to go see and learn about Kennedy.Written November 1, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Cod
- The best day trips from Cape Cod according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Martha's Vineyard Daytrip from Boston with Round-Trip Ferry & Island Tour Option
- Martha's Vineyard Day Trip with Optional Island Tour from Boston
- Cape Cod and Provincetown 9 Hour Private Driving Day Tour
Cape Cod Attractions Information
|Wednesday 7:16 AM|