- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travelers are saying
- Nature's way created this deep canyon cut through the mountains. En route over the falls, Little Bushkill Creek now marks the way to the Delaware River.
The managers of this property have done a suburb job making it accessible for us to enjoy. Great sight!Written November 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was icy and the road was closed but we walked it. It was about a two hour round trip walking from the Main Street to both waterfalls but it was worth it. It was an easy walk for me and my 5 and 12 year old. Definitely worth a trip!Written January 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It Was an amazing hike, It does get a little rocky at some parts but the waterfalls are beautiful. Great Place to Visit When In The PococnosWritten January 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So we drove over and hiked to the falls, nice little hike, beautiful scenery, falls were pretty nice to see! In our opinion it's worth the hike and drive to see them!Written September 25, 2022
- Nice set of waterfalls located on property owned by the Boy Scouts. Well marked and accessible walkway leading to an area where you can easily see the main portion of the falls. We picked a day that was sunny, clear, and a bit breezy, which was perfect. Lovely place to stop off at while traveling in the PoconosWritten May 31, 2022
- Pretty waterfall - the rustic bridge enhances the scene but graffiti and trash detract.
The road in is not as awful as represented though it is definitely a little tricky to find.
Hopefully the state/county/town step in to keep the bridge from deteriorating further.Written April 15, 2022
- It was hard to find these falls. Even after looking it up and plugging it into google maps, we couldnt find it. Only by sheer luck we asked a passing car, and the people actually lived near the falls so they led us there. There's no way we would have found it otherwise. The fall is beautiful but we only had a restricted view. We were at the top of the fall, we saw the bridge on the bottom to view it better but didnt know how to access it. It would have been beautiful from the bottom. We saw a side view of the falls from the top. The articles online talk about a gorge/canyon effect that the water peeks thru the rocks, but we did not see this. Still, any waterfall makes for a magnificent experience. Be warned, however, of what i wrote above: very hard to see the full effect.Written October 27, 2019
- This is a lovely and relatively easy walk to see a few waterfalls. The falls are nothing so special but still very nice. I was told the trail is now open to the top but we had already seen the upper part the previous day. We saw very few other hikers unlike the more popular falls.Written April 25, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Pocono Mountains Region
- These are the most romantic places for waterfalls in Pocono Mountains Region:See more romantic waterfalls in Pocono Mountains Region on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for waterfalls in Pocono Mountains Region:See more hidden gem waterfalls in Pocono Mountains Region on Tripadvisor