- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- An interesting and informative collection of artefacts from the time when the control tower was used by RAF and American Air bases which becomes a history of flight especially as the site was used for testing and developing planes.
Two rooms of models, uniforms and interesting stories covering planes, the military and life during this time provides lots to see and enjoy. I enjoyed this visit and as it is on my doorstep I might pop in again occasionally as it is worth focusing in on one aspect as there is so much to take in.Written July 1, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Early evening bowling with younger friends.Nice bar and staff,very clean and clean bogs.Game was good but got thrashed.Really good night.Nice place.Written May 2, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice clean play centre with lots of things for the children to do, only thing I have to say is that the staff are miserable especially at reception. Not very helpful! There was a lovely girl who seemed to be the only one rushing around doing everything, she was in the kitchen cooking and multitasking between reception and serving at the cafe, who was very helpful and made the time to explain to me how the free lazer tag worked on Saturday which was very helpful as we was confused if we had to pay extra for lazer and when the children could go in.Written June 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was camping in the area and we got rained out on one of the days, so instead of sitting in the tent we decided to seek out a spa nearby to relax and get warm.
Martlesham Leisure came up as having a pool and sauna, so we drove over to check it out. The prices were very good, and we went through to the changing rooms downstairs. Apparently there are more changing areas upstairs but we stayed down near the pool.
The pool isn't huge but there is room to do a few lengths, unfortunately while we were there there were some teenage boys mucking about being a bit unsavoury which put us off enjoying the full extent of the facilities, there was also a couple who were getting a bit full on with the cuddling and kissing, but eventually a lifeguard did come by and ask them to tone it down so that was good.
There is a nice clean jacuzzi at the head of the pool, a spacious steam room and a little sauna cabin. I prefer the sauna where you actually get water to splash on coals, but this one was clean and comfortable so that was fine.
The staff were lovely and welcoming, and we really enjoyed ourselves, it was nice to go somewhere clean and warm and relax. There did seem to be a bar/restaraunt and lots of other facilities too such as squash courts and gym equipment, but we weren't equipped for a full-on exercise gig. I would definitely go back if I was in the area again, very nice.Written August 16, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.