Popular things to do
- Bus Tours
- Ports of Call Tours
- Nature & Wildlife Areas
- Day Trips
- Wine Tastings
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Shopping Malls
- City Tours
- Photography Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Dining Experiences
- Beer & Brewery Tours
- Farmers Markets
- 4WD Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Top Picks
- Likely to Sell Out
- Family Friendly
- Special Offers
- Yoga Classes
- Water Parks
- Viator VIP Tours
Top Attractions in Cape Town
Nature & Wildlife Areas
Admission tickets from $4.99
Admission tickets from $14.15
Admission tickets from $3.08
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Getting here was a bit complicated. We tried to save money and take the Citi bus but it dropped us far away. We landed up takin uber for the last 1km or so.
We had not booked tickets so we stood in line (as per the ushers instruction) till we notices self-serve ATM like kiosk which we could use a cc to buy tickets. That saved us a lot of time.
We had no wait and were up in jiffy.
The cable car ride was nice and views were great.Written August 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The most beautiful views. You want to take photos around every corner. A must do experience for everyoneWritten June 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- V&A is a great spot to visit if you are new to visiting Cape Town, very lively and lots of great options for shopping and foodWritten August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice and relatively easy hike that leads to some amazing views of cape town. In winter, it was cold, especially given its so windy, so take layers!Written August 8, 2022
- Very enjoyable visit. Can spend a couple of hours wandering and watching the penguins and birds. Beautiful setting. Great viewing of penguin nests, routes and colonies overall. Nice informative signage.Written August 10, 2022
- What a great Restaurant, warm welcome, excellent food, excellent people, beautiful farm. 1000/10
Hint, het the green tobasco😀😀Written July 14, 2022
- We were fortunate to have the rains break. We had a lovely day for Table Mountain. Make reservations before you go! We took the funicular up the mountain and walked the vast area... beauty is everywhere! There is a cafe at the top and lots of trails to explore.Written July 15, 2022
- Been here many times and still discovered some thing new! Not just we saw ostriches, we even saw a herd of eland! On a rainy day! True natural beauty!Written August 5, 2022
- Wonderful experience of wine testing guided by a charming lady that explained us in details also the complicated work behind the production of these stunning wines! If you happen in Cape Town don’t miss it!Written July 26, 2022
- full of things to do and see, and only an hour from Cape Town I believe this village is a family and investors dreamthis miracle of life we call the Fynbos Kingdom has a greater varletry of plant species in such a small area than both south and north America combined. The Capes best secret, Pringle Bay is surrounded by the biosphere, mountains and various marine activities. PB is only an hour from Cape Town. Has 10 restaurants with bands coming to play on weekends.Written May 29, 2022
- We drove to the top of Signal Hill to enjoy the beautiful sunset. Once at the summit, there was a carnival atmosphere. It was crowded and the overflow traffic (from the very small parking area) stretched far down the side to the road which caused a long wait/ traffic to get off the top after the sunset. Fortunately, we parked further down the road and avoided the worst of the traffic. As we were leaving, a lot of cars were still driving up towards the summit for after-dark activities.Written July 25, 2022
- Wide variety of sea life on display. Tanks is well kept and staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our visit to this world class Aqaurium.Written June 20, 2022
- Lovely walk through market with nice stalls and eateries. Good masseuse too. Very varied and great atmosphereWritten February 7, 2022
- The gardens are easily accessible from Cape Town and on the route of the hop-on, hop-off bus. The gardens are incredible, sitting in a kind of bowl on the slope of the mountains. Perfect for a hike, sitting on the grass, or exploring the amazing flora. I took the free walking tour in the morning and it was like having a walk with David Attenborough, learning about the plants and discovering so much!Written August 8, 2022
- Superb, wholesome and fresh food. Absolutely loved it. A great variety of top quality meals. Lots of space, beautiful setting. Best samoosas and a wow variety.Written December 6, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Town
- The best day trips from Cape Town according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Cape of Good Hope-Cape Point & Penguins Private Tour from Cape Town
- Table Mountain, Penguins & Cape Point Small Group Tour from Cape Town
- Big-Five Safari Full Day Guided Private Transfer from Cape Town
- Robben Island Half Day Tour with Pre-Booked Tickets.
- Cape of Good Hope and Penguins Full-Day Tour From Cape Town