- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
326 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 326
What travelers are saying
- Amazing massage experience entirely different than the traditions most of us are accustomed to. It functions almost like physiotherapy or assisted yoga with improved flexibility and range of motion. Senior practitioner working with me was excellent.Written March 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My first time at H2O float. Was greeted by friendly staffs. Decided to treat myself to the purification package.It was absolute bliss. Soothing and relaxing. Stella was wonderful and kind. I came out glowing and I looked a few years younger. Thinking about my next treat real soon.Written May 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I very much enjoyed the services and the staff were all extremely nice. My only suggestion might be to have something more interesting than plain water..perhaps add some cucumber or lime/lemon and Dad’s cookies seemed an unusual choice for such a lovely spa.Written April 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Towering over the vibrant Yorkville neighbourhood, the design-centric Four Seasons Hotel offers a melange of luxurious amenities enveloped in a sophisticated architectural setting. Accommodations are gorgeous, authentic French food authored by Chef Daniel Boulud is served, the hotel offers convenient access to designer shopping , museums, restaurants, all that Toronto has to offer.....and to relax the body, mind and soul after a hectic shopping spree...there is the Spa.
Ah....the Spa ...the Four Seasons Spa which features an indoor swimming pool, comfy lounge chairs, whirlpool, sauna room, relaxation room, massive spectacular change rooms and a high-tech gym with an adjoining yoga studio so I can do my 'sun salutation'......there is just a ton of wellness amenities here. The facility maintains the swanky demeanour of the hotel proper with it's lavish luxe aura and yet promotes an overall soothing ambience with its neutral tones. This vast wellness 'farm' weighs in at 30,000 sq. ft. (you can't feel claustrophobic here) embraces 16 treatment rooms including a luxury couples suite and a salon with hair, manicure, and pedicure stations. The roster of treatments is exhaustive with seemingly every imaginable kind of ritual available.....as with some fruity exotic treatments like the Ruby Red Grapefruit Scrub....sounds like breakfast to me. Being a spa novice, I choose my go-to treatment in the form of a massage......great stuff as I emerged from the session in a cloud-like state ready for life anew.
If you are a fan of the sport of Spa-ing......keen for the finest spa treatment and experience with therapists dedicated to guest services of the highest standard .......
.....then try the ..........Spa at Four Seasons.......Pampering Options GaloreWritten September 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was my birthday present from my daughter, but due to the restriction I had to cancel water treatment services. Overall it was good experience, it was my first time in this SPA. My first treatment was body scrub and massage. I came to the 3rd floor, but girl at the reception told me to go to the 2nd floor to the change room and leave my cloths in a locker. I came to the change room but receptionist there sent me back saying that I will do it in the room. It's a winter time and I had to carry my coat and boots in my hands, I don't understand why she didn't allowed me to keep in the locker, I had pedicure after that. The body scrub and massage were fabulous! I had a bit of disappointment with the pedicure. The aesthetician was very nice, but the job she's done seems like a little unprofessional. My feet have not been actually cleaned properly, nails shaped unevenly and nails polish coating done awful. It was surprising as this place supposed have good professionals in the basic services too. Their massage therapy is great and the staff is very nice, but this left me a bit disappointed.Written January 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- By far, the best spa in Toronto. Why?
1. The views are spectacular.
2. The services and products are superior in every way.
3. The staff are professional and discreet.
4. The delicious treats and bubbly are different every month- from theme, to colour, to glasses, to plates- making each trip there a unique experience.
5. Guerlain’s attention to detail and customer experience are phenomenal!Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Hazelton Hotel dwells in one of Toronto's most stylish social districts, often associated with beauty and well grooming (Yorkville). The Hotel has dramatic and cutting-edge interiors with superb accommodations and exceptional dining venues. What is most remarkable about the Hazleton; however, is its Spa.
The Spa at the Hazelton by Valmont is a luxurious oasis to indulge in body beautification and skin maintenance. Valmont's anti-aging product line is always innovating with advancements in skin care technology.......simply said, Valmont crafts amazing skincare products and associated facials.............a feat that the most avid spa-goers relish. In addition, the spa deploys it wealth of know-how to provide luxurious body treatments and specialized massages designed to release stress and toxins.
The wellness sanctuary embracing the spa includes 5 treatment rooms (men, women, couples), change rooms, and lounge areas. Guests have access to an excellent fitness centre, steam room and a drop-dead gorgeous saltwater lap pool.
There are limitless options when it comes to stress-relieving, detoxing or just chilling out. I love a good stone massage, so that it what I opted for....this pampering made me feel better than ever.
So, if you would like to roll back the years with an intensive facial, or recover baby-soft skin with a signature exfoliating scrub or just escape the busyness of the city............then try the ...........Spa at the Hazelton.......Spruce up your Complexion.Written September 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If your muscles are aching or you are having trouble relaxing try the Signature Spa massage treatment with Yanina! I went with a bad back and felt so much better immediately. It's a therapeutic experience in a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. Once inside you will forget that you are in downtown amongst the noise and bustle.Written February 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Toronto's posh Ritz-Carlton Hotel is home to an equally top-notch Spa .....'Spa My Blend'. This comprehensive, 23,000 sq. ft., urban wellness sanctuary sits in heart of downtown and specializes in skin care. Depending on your skin blemish, the professional staff blend personalized skin products to remedy what ails you.
The Spa is a wonderland of luxury and the natural light basques the glass enclosed 5th floor retreat revealing sweeping views of Toronto. The sleek white interior with earth-tone accents create a relaxing atmosphere.
The Spa offers a powerful selection of face, body and massage treatments , each one bespoke just for you, in one of the 16 exquisitely appointed treatment rooms. Need to firm up some skin, jet lagged, shopped t'ill you dropped.......Spa My Blend has a treatment for that. Some quirkier therapies include: Massages from around the world (travel the globe without getting on a plane), Blokes and Beer (is that ale or lager) and others. As for me, I opted for my 'go to' Hot Stone Massage, a soothing treatment that revitalized my energy levels. A modern saltwater pool along with the Ritz's 24 hour fitness centre are complementary spa facilities. A dedicated men and women relaxation lounge and a heavenly luxe sunroom are excellent ways to put the finishing touches on you spa session.
S, if you want to whisk away the pressures of urban living in a formidable oasis of relaxation...then try the.....Spa My Blend.......Personalized Wellness Care.Written September 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Oh how I love a spa day...well this was only a couple of hours, not a full day that I squeezed in.
A first time visit to Miraj, but an avid "spa-er" any time I can treat myself.
I've not been to Morocco but appreciated the cultural accents that make you feel like you've left the city transported to another place.
Nestled inside the Shangri-La hotel, this spa Oasis is located on one of the main arteries of city, on University Ave.
The hotel is Luxurious and grand, busy even during the mid day but once you step off the elevator and enter Miraj.
The warm tones engulf you and you simply forget that just below is University Ave, which has 4 major city Hospitals in close proximity and many office buildings.
From arranging my visit over the phone to arriving on the day the Staff were very pleasant and polite.
My two back to back treatments were divine.
Asami, attended to both my treatments (facial and Body Buff) and she was excellent (Arigatou gosaimasu)
The pre/post lounge room was a welcomed extension of the spa experience.
A place you are welcomed to relax and continue to unwind with no pressure to leave.
This was a me-time, mini retreat that I thoroughly enjoyed.
If I don't get to Morocco any time soon I would consider returning to experience the HAMMAM treatment here at the Miraj.
For guest staying at the Shangri-La, it is a lovely addition to the hotels' amenities and services; so of course, why not completely indulge yourself!Written November 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I was nervous about getting a massage in June 2021, as COVID restrictions just recently lifted and I am very cautious about distancing. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Elmspa's reopening involved very strict procedures that made me feel comfortable throughout the experience. It has been 1.5 years since my last massage and I was long overdue for back pain treatment.
When you enter the building, you are buzzed in from an intercom, and then you are greeted by a receptionist behind a barrier and they are wearing a mask. Your temperature is then taken by a machine that scans your forehead. This was a nice touch that made me feel more safe. You are then given a questionnaire about recent travel and cold symptoms etc. The receptionist stays distanced and then shows you a fridge with water bottles and individually wrapped apples. You can then go to the garden and remove your mask to enjoy your beverage as there is no one else there. You are then greeted by your RMT and mask up and then shown the treatment room. You wear a mask throughout the massage and the RMT also wears a mask.
Tony was my therapist and he did an amazing job catering the massage to my needs. In my opinion, the sign of a great RMT is one that doesn't need to ask you where your pain is, they can figure it out on their own. Tony knew exactly where my tension points were without asking me anything. I had a nice relaxing massage and my back felt like new again.
The Bryden Group of companies (Elmwood Spa included) prides itself on 5 star customer service. It is always a treat to know that every little detail has been taken care of by the staff. They explain exactly how everything works and in what order you should do things in which takes a huge load off my mind. It is the first step to truly relaxing and enjoying a quality spa experience. Everyone at Elmspa and Elmwood Spa put their own personal problems aside that day and are ready to provide quality customer service similar to that you receive in Japan. Elmspa understands that when you are going to treat yourself to a spa experience it is your turn to be pampered.
I highly recommend Elmspa to those who are worried about getting a massage in a post-COVID world and also to those who are in need of pampering.Written June 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Massage was excellent. Very intuitive to my needs & restrictions. I found the therapy pools, sauna & mist room a bit too crowded for me but that may have been time of day (noon)Written January 25, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Took the advice of a friend who has been going to this studio for years and so glad I did! I’ve had numerous facials and laser removal sessions with Ana and I couldn’t be happier with the service, expertise and results. I’ve tried out several other estheticians and salons in the past but I’m glad to have finally found one I can trust - will be a customer of Ana’s at this studio for life! Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for honest advice and friendly service.Written January 16, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For the first time in my life, I have employee extended health coverage, and of course, they run out during the calendar year. Eager to book some treatments before the end of the year, I booked a massage with Susierra at Advanced Approaches to Massage. She is such a warm, friendly, and extremely talented therapist. She was readily accommodating of some touch restrictions: I have over-sensitive feet, but entirely desensitized shoulders.
I left with properly functioning shoulders, and a sense of whole-body calmness. I was able to purchase the "10" which gets me 10 treatments at 10% off (basically one free massage by paying for nine). I will definitely be back, and will keep you posted.Written November 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Toronto