- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We had an amazing time visiting this Distillery. The spirits here were all so delicious and I wish we had enough luggage space to take a bunch home with us! It is located in the very beautiful Distillery Historic District, so very fitting. Definitely recommend checking this place out! The decor and the seating areas are absolutely gorgeous too.Written November 19, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Godfrey gave us an incredible experience even though we were squeezing in a visit on the last weekend before a pandemic shutdown.
After having visited Japan many times, this visit and tasting brought me right back there.
This is a CAN’T MISS in the distillery district and I’m incredibly pleased to see this Canadian success story getting off the ground.
WELL DONE GODFREY! We will be back!!!Written November 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Nice small distillery in Toronto. Bought a bottle of the special released rum. Drank with friends and quantity was great. Customer service with both the brewers were great. Not my 1st time but showed me around the tiny place. The wife of one was only so-soWritten September 1, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- In the neighbourhood of Toronto called “The Junction” I believe because of four railway lines crossed there. Once an area where prohibition existed as late as 2000. Now the Junction is going through a regeneration and Nickel 9 Distillery have adding to the growing community. They are producing truly Canadian Vodka. 100% Canada from Apples. Yes Apples. Visiting them they will not only share the distillation process and offer tasting of unbelievable cocktails created by them. If your visit happens during “bottling” you might be allowed to bottle your own to take home. (after paying for it)Written November 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.