- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
7 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- When we arrived late on a Friday we were entertained by a couple of drag queens lip syncing - one at a time. The first was very fishy and the second one really looked like a man with bad make up.
Then the best ass contest started. Audience members were encouraged to come up on stage and moon the audience; a prize being awarded to the best ass.
The vibe was super-friendly and peaceful yet exuberant.
Woody's is located on a small section of Church street where the LGBTQ community gathers to party - and drag is everywhere. There's another drag bar across the street but it's much more of a dive bar.
If for no other reason, go - just to witness this piece of drag herstory.Written December 28, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This club had a really high energy, the people were very lively and the drag show was pretty good. My wife and I really enjoyed itWritten March 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The glory days of leather bars are over sadly, but this place does a great job of providing a men's space for the 21st century, without the dress code requirements. The Sunday afternoon "underwear party" seemed to welcome any kind of dress code from nothing at all to no effort at all, but the atmosphere was fun on the terrace.
We went back for the T dance at 11pm, which featured disco hits from the 80s and 90s and a bunch of blokes living it up on the dance floor like it was 1999. Plenty of action in the dark room later on as well and a good rage of ages represented. Recommended for a visit.Written August 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Piano bar in the front and dancing in the back. The dance floor is dead smack in the middle of everything and is the main focus. I think the dance floor should be off to the side or corner to allow people to mingle when not dancing.
The piano bar section has a huge service bar, again, in the middle of everything making it difficult to mingle. The service bar should be off to the side or corner.
This place is smelly and grungy, it desperately needs a reno. The crowd is mature, friendly and down to earth. The music is popular and danceable. It is one of the few gay dance bars left in Toronto that do not play rap, hip hop, electronica and other circuit bar music.
Sundays is retro night and is very popular. There is a patio bar at the rear with a pool.Written August 23, 2010This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The most fun you can have if you are gay in the village (with your clothes on 😉) and the BEST music. Also come for the best night of allWritten September 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.