- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
55 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 55
What travelers are saying
- Beyond my expectations! It is definitely worth the visit! Lots of animals, history and the gentleman that owns the place make it even better!Written October 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great beach, especially if you live in Sarnia. Both the beach and water are very clean. Only downside are the many stones at water's edge.Written June 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I attend many events at Imperial Theatre from plays to concerts. Every event goes off without a hitch and is professionally run. The talent and calibre of the acts are amazing.Written May 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I were in Sarnia, looking for a nice meal. We did a Google search and this micro brewery popped up. We both had the lobster roll. Hands down the nicest , most tasty lobster roll we have ever had. A little pricy 22$ ( not what it says on the web site 19$) but holy mackerel it was fresh and so good. I had the Cream ale, not very creamy but tasty. My wife had the Brut IPA - Zane Lost His Avocado Bag beer. She raved about the fruity taste. The staff were helpful and funny. We will go again.Written April 16, 2022
- Lovely place to go for a walk on a nice sunny day. Well maintained park and beautiful view of the St Clair river and Bluewater Bridge.Written June 1, 2022
- Nice faculty with friendly staff. I loved many of the paintings. I recommend this art gallery for people to visit.Written August 20, 2021
- Has everything from cheese, candy, coffee, alcoholic cider, meat, bread, fruit, handmade goods and more!!! Lots of parking!!!!!Written February 1, 2021
- Came to this park for the first time. A lovely spot, lots of flower gardens and an airplane on display!Written June 1, 2021
- Great Beer, Great Food, Great Times, Great Service
Beer was plentiful and good
Had the hamburger with bacon, fried egg, hash brown, maple syrup, was delicious along with the chili fries
Played trivial pursuit for the evening and was great environment
Ample parking and convenient locationWritten February 19, 2022
- Plenty of local art on display from knitting to pottery to painting. Went on the first Friday of the month so extra exhibits outside. Interesting place.Written August 7, 2019
- Lots of birds and critters, tends to be a lot of mosquitos and best prepare to protect yourself from ticks. There is a picnic area and walking tails.Written February 12, 2020
- If you purposely buy your kids disposable Dollar Store beach toys, your trash fam isn’t welcome hereWritten August 9, 2021
- The fountains and wide open lots were good for my kids. A difference from the other parks close by. You could see the investment that went into upgrading this park. And the atmosphere was welcoming and refreshing.Written October 4, 2021
- I went running in the park for several days while visiting Canada. The paths are well lit and are in great shape. It’s very convenient to downtown and several of the hotels.Written October 8, 2021
- My husband and I purchased a lot fully completed with a trailer , deck and utility shed. We really love the park and the inground pool, the fireworks are amazing!, The staff is always very helpful and accommodating.The trails need some work, for the golf cart, but otherwise great!Written May 7, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Sarnia
Sarnia Attractions Information
|Local Time||Tuesday 5:41 PM|