Top Attractions in Mississauga
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- All under one roof.so many options for shopping. A common to branded availability. Variety for food and ample parking. What else you want?Written November 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome place, for rest and recreation with family or independently. I would recommend it to everyone who visits Mississauga.Written October 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great boardwalk for walking your dog. And excellent location to also see Lake Ontario views. We have seen deer, lots of birds and the new boardwalk is a great path around the marsh.Written September 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such a lovely town! I can’t wait to be back for Christmas 🎄Streetsville is no more than an hour away from Toronto. Two historical churches with glorious buildings. Right on the street is the BIA office. Tons of cafés and restaurants to dine/snack in. Loved spending time here.Written August 31, 2022
- I went for a pleasant walk there today; to let go of old stress and instill renewed positive vibes and affirmations. The sound of the lake water and crisp fall air was exactly what I needed to rejeuvenate my mind and soul! Great place to be one with nature..a true hidden gem in Mississauga.Written November 7, 2022
- So nice to be by the water on a sunny November day. Park was clean, plenty of parking (weekday afternoon), the only problem is that both sets of washrooms were closed. Come on City of Mississauga, we should be encouraging people to spend time outside year-round, but without toilets it really limits how long you can stay / whether you can drink a coffee / whether you can bring kids.Written November 10, 2021
- This is a lovely small park, very nice for a scenic stroll or some nature photography of flowers, pond, landscaping and turtles.Written September 30, 2022
- This place is a wonderful place to hike and see and experience nature. A bubbling river, gentle trails, lush wooded areas all the more made magnificent by amazing Fall colours, birds chirping, deer sightings sometimes.
This has always been a favourite park of mine here in Mississauga.Written November 9, 2022
- This park has several hiking trails, is well maintained, lots of trees and I never seen a park in my life that has so many picnic tables and fire pits. There is also public washrooms and free parking.Written September 29, 2021
- The wi-fi at the place where my son and I were staying was horrible so we walked over so he could use the library connection to do his schoolwork. Appreciate that this was available to visitors and as well as residents.Written February 21, 2020
- I took my bride here for a quick picnic on a surprisingly beautiful fall day. There's plenty of benches near the library where we parked for free. It's a pond really, but the geese and other birds make for a nice slice of nature in otherwise acres of suburban sprawl. Lots of people strolling, talking, enjoying the circumference path and trees. All age groups and diversities of culture were present. A nice way to spend an hour.Written October 23, 2022
- I live not far from these gardens (as well as all the other parks along the Lake). Every time I visit this beautiful park, I see something new and wonderful. This is an amazing place, run by volunteers who work hard to keep the gardens beautiful. It's so calm, peaceful and relaxing. And it's one park where you can count on dog-walkers to keep their pets on the leash. Watch out for bikers, though.Written October 22, 2022
- All in all, it was OK.
The food was alright (I had rice and orange chicken). There are basic alcoholic drinks included with entrance fee. Caesar’s were an additional charge ($10). I found it to be very crowded, and the temperature was a few degrees too warm. Tables weren’t cleared very often so we ended up finding 2 seats together at a table that hadn’t been bussed.
We will probably visit again, but for us the costs are almost the same as if we had just sat in one of the restaurants and had a couple of drinks and a hearty meal before our flight.Written December 27, 2022
- Many of the stores were closed. They now open at 11:00 am.
A lot of the stores are missing inventory probably because they were closed off and on for so long. Hopefully things will get better once the province opens up fully.
Treasure Hunt was the best store for us. Always deals there.Written July 10, 2021
- Our family of 6, 2 grandparents, 2 parents and 2 eight year olds had a great time! (Cost was 11.50 each plus $4 each for skates and $2 each for kids helmets)
Fun upbeat mix of old and new music.
Rentals weren’t in the best shape but we liked that they had both roller skates or roller blades available and that they had helmets for the kids.
Lots of reminders of the rules which was nice as teenagers seem to like to hang out taking instead of skating.
All in all a realy fun experience.Written December 30, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Mississauga
- The best day trips from Mississauga according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Niagara Falls Day Tour From Mississauga
- Niagara Falls Day Tour from Toronto Airport
- Mississauga To Niagara Falls Day Tour (Includes Boat Cruise & Wine Tasting)
- Full-Day Highlights of Prince Edward County Private Tour
- Private Tour Transfer from Toronto International Airport to Niagara Falls Canada
Mississauga Attractions Information
|Local Time||Sunday 3:59 PM|