- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
111 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 111
What travelers are saying
- I visited on a Sunday morning just before the service concluded, so was lucky to see the inside as well. I’m not sure if this is possible on other days of the week, because there are signs at the beginning of the stairs saying it’s a private property and trespassing is not allowed!Written October 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A walk in this park reconciles you with the world: relaxing to immerse yourself in its path and colors.Written August 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's fun. it's educational, and they are helping these donkeys (etc) while all this is going on....I call it a win-win. No admission fee but they suggest a donation might be nice, and when you see all the good work that goes on, you'll want to reach deeper in your pockets.Written February 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aberfoyle Antique Market is our favourite one day outing in southern Ontario.
Fantastic bargains in every category of antiques.
For all your reading pleasure be sure to search out Dave’s Books.....if you’re looking for books to take to the cottage Dave has hundreds of pocket books....if you’re trying to encourage a child to read good books Dave’s your go to....
Aberfoyle Antique Market is the easiest place to spend a day pickup some great buys and not come home broke...
Come early and grab breakfast or stay awhile and grab lunch...either way you won’t be disappointed....By the way the grounds are PET friendly...
See you there...Let’s support this fantastic local venue.Written May 31, 2021
- This is the time to see the trilliums at the Arboretum. This is a great place to walk and enjoy nature.Written May 17, 2022
- Saw Masters of Illusion last night at the River Run. Absolutely amazing show. Venue is incredible and the magic was mind blowing.Written March 11, 2020
- We stopped into this compact museum to get a glimpse of Guelph history. The kind lady at reception went out of her way to detail the museum offerings, the building history and its surroundings. She even tried to find someone who could open the John McCrae House for us as we visited before it’s opening day. Not to be, but we appreciated her efforts. The museum does a nice job of describing the areas industry, natural history and indigenous history in the space it has. A visiting display on fans was quite interesting. The bronze life size + statue of McCrae outside, and the commendation of the man and the poem inside were very moving.Written April 27, 2022
- Wonderful pool for kids in the summer and rink in the winter. Bands, performance and much more. Better for family than couples.Written November 6, 2019
- Nice place to visit and not far from big city. Very overcrowded!!!! Keep in mind this!!!
When i have read all reviews I did not want to go....but my husband said - lets try .....so we did tried our first camping opening season 2021 . It was fantastic weekend since it was first day Ontario Government allowed camping season 2021 to be open. The weather was warm and sunny! We were camping with our RV, so we did not use the park facilities. Nice place- but people have to respect nature - and not to leave garbage.....what we saw people come to enjoy beach....enjoy hike....but all bottles and napkins and food waste left on the beach.....Disgusting!!!!
Lots of noise and sites are very close to each other with almost zero privacy.
Keep an eye on road as it is is full of vehicles , especially when you are with kids.
Saw lots of people were catching fish...looks like good place for fishing.
We did kayaking and we did swimming....the water was very warm!
Currently lots of caterpillars , and they are everywhere . It did not bother us as this is part of nature. Mosquitoes were at dawn and at dusk.
If you like sunsets - they are gorgeous here - and you can enjoy them from the main beach.Written June 14, 2021
- Take a tour of the home plus attend an event. Small and informative. There is a tea party in the gardens in the summers and I have enjoyed the free bagpipes playing outside in the evenings.Written June 5, 2019
- Great historical stop & really enjoyed the area & trails. Quite an accomplishment of the actual bridge construction & how it has survived all these years. We found the trail signs & actual bridge directions were not well marked out, depending upon the direction you arrived from. Would recommend an improvement for local & tourists visiting the area to stop & enjoy the beauty & peace fullness. Appreciated the fact that the area was clean & that visitors appreciated the beauty & nature by respecting the area, especially for the local residents that live there.Written October 7, 2022
- Royal city park is a very nice and spacious park in Guelph. Close to downtown it has lots of parking, lots of trails, picnic tables and activities to do. its right along a canal that opens up to big body of water near the Wellington st dam. Tons of walkers, hikers, joggers, bikers use the trails along the water. people fishing along the banks and off Gow's bridge, people fishing near the dam. You can see huge carp on the back side of the dam. The canal is used for canoes and kayaks as well with spots along the canal to launch from.Written June 3, 2021
- I grew up attending this church. My mom was the first Female Warden in the Anglican Church at this Church. St. Georges was first built in the city's square downtown and later moved to its current site. It's craftsmanship is amazing.I recently went back to the church to view its beauty. It is a must see when visiting Guelph. .Written April 7, 2019
- We went to their annual Teddy Bear Game between Guelph and Kitchener. Luckily the Storm manage 1 goal to cause the arena to rain down 3000+ teddy bears.Written December 15, 2019
- Cutest market! Got great greek flavoured chicken burgers and amazing maple butter tarts! Vendors are lovely. LOCAL fruit and veg -- what more can you ask for?Written July 4, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Guelph
Guelph Attractions Information
|Local Time||Thursday 5:15 AM|