Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks
Top Attractions in Saint John
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- The only beach in st John with sand beach due to the small island in front , nice walking on the beachWritten September 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really enjoyed using the ferry between Digby NS and Saint John NB...very comfortable trip . They have so many options for comfortable seating, or for standing on deck to enjoy the day outside). I ate on board ship for both trips and the food was pretty tasty and plentiful (Fries are excellent, burger was also good, my friends enjoyed their paninis. (Fish & chips? well, as a Maritimer, I know many a place with better, without intending offence). We enjoyed the broad range of movie options (family movies as well as general movies, and the very comfy movie chairs. The whole process of getting reservations and boarding was very simple.Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was definitely worth seeing. You have to spend about an hour or so and get the full effect. We had to take a taxi from the cruise portWritten September 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have done several brewery tours. This was the only one that really felt authentic. The walk through the older areas of the facility and the explanations of the extensive conveyor systems to make maximum use of the space were interesting. Ashley our guide had lots of stories of the trials and tribulations of the Owen’s family as the independent brewery grew and found its marketWritten September 23, 2022
- It takes all of about 5 minutes end to end, but if you take your time, there some very unique items within - mainly hand crafted and artisanal.Written September 4, 2022
- This museum is so cool that I might die soon. I am not usually very amused by museums. I have visited over 309 on my expeditions around the world. This one is by far the worst. The best exhibits you could imagine but the worst smell ever. I had to take more than one shower when I got to my hotel. Bring gas masks if you don’t want to die of smell.Written March 29, 2022
- Good park but I accidentally got bitten by a lobster that was very big and it really hurt but I took a picture so the police can take further action into preventing any more crimes from that lobster. The lobster is hopefully being prisonned shortly. 5 stars. Don’t wear sandals here the workers might cry.Written March 29, 2022
- A fantastic cruise, with Royal Caribbean, Started in Boston, We loved Saint John, was only there for a day, but enjoy the sightseeing tour and craft market,Written April 14, 2020
- This mall, close to the cruise ship dock, is an interesting mix of retail (clothing and a wonderful leather bag store) and community (the local library and museum... with gift shop). A food court, pub, and Tim Horton’s make this an all encompassing stop for any walking tour of the St. John harbor.Written September 28, 2019
- We took a First Nations Walking Tour with Guide Dave Smith. As he told the history of the area and stories, we walked along the Passage. It was great and I would highly recommend the tour.Written September 17, 2022
- Gray area to stroll the grounds. Very safe and easy walk on the cruise port. We have a new opportunities here as well and was great from historical perspective reading the statue/plaqueWritten September 29, 2022
- Grab some history while you are here. If you enjoy history this is a great place to start. It’s a convenient walk from the cruise ship port and takes about an hour to really get to fulfillWritten September 29, 2022
- This is well worth a visit, though currently the tower itself is closed. Interesting history which is presented well in the visitor centre.
If the fog isn't in, some great views tooWritten July 25, 2022
- Fresh produce, excellent fish, delicious food, great coffee. Dog friendly and a nice walk around the square.
Can't think of a better morning.Written August 8, 2021
- I stumbled upon this historic and beautiful church today on our cruise ship docking. We walked through the front doors however they were holding some sort of class or activity inside and therefore we did not coincide. Very beautiful grounds and buildingWritten September 29, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint John
Saint John Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||7,684|
|Number of Photos||4,681|
|Local Time||Saturday 7:19 PM|