*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- They have spent a bit of money here to make the park beautiful with gardens and bring in children with playgrounds and a water park. It overlooks the river/lake and is a pleasant spot for a picnic.Written September 17, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great ot see the work they are doing rescuing Canadian Wildlife. THe Grizzlies and the Spirit Bear were the highlights and workth seeingWritten September 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We have just enjoyed a lovely afternoon here and we were lucky enough to do both wine and cider tasting. The staff were extremely pleasant, offering a personal and knowledgeable experience.
The wine tasting gave the opportunity to try white, red and rose wine. After the tasting we enjoyed the afternoon sun and listening to some live music.
The experience was so much fun and a really enjoyable afternoon in a beautiful setting. Couldn’t recommend it more.Written September 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on a Sunday afternoon to taste their wines. Modern style buildings with a nice parking space and a pic-nick area. Very nice view of the river and nice shop. The tasting experience was very pleasant, Alex, the guy who serviced us was very knowledgeable and he shared a lot of information. The tasting is very informal, no seats, no charcutier unfortunately but very very nice experience and very nice tasty wines. We tasted chardonnay, hands up white, riesling, frontenac gris. I do not give 5 stars only because there is no possibility to seat and taste the wines comfortably, and because they do not offer anything to eat with the wine. I also would have really liked to tour the property and see how they make wine. Having said that, I definitely recommended, very relaxing environment.Written September 11, 2023
- Nice park in Kamloops. Has a garden that attracts butterflies in season. Has a semi pro baseball field (20$ ticket, a little pricey). Lawn bowling, skate park, little league and bantam baseball fields.Written July 5, 2023
- My 2.5 year old son loved it and we thoroughly enjoyed it too. Science experiments were all very hands on and interactive and fun!! Would definitely come again.Written July 10, 2023
- It was a crazy hot day so we did a fairly small walk around the huge park but it was beautiful and we enjoyed finding some geocaches!Written August 23, 2022
- Travelers should be aware that admission to this museum is cash or debit only, no credit cards. The indoor exhibit goes into quite a lot of detail about the Kamploops Indian Residential School. But there is also information about all of the bands of the Secwépemc land. Be sure to take time to wander the outdoor trails to learn about pithouses. There is much history, and much spirituality if a person stops to listen. Respect notices when there are bears in the area.Written December 2, 2019
- The proprietor gave us their history and the tour, short but sweet. It was just the 2 of us not a problem. Not a lot of fanfare but a great tasting product. I hope to see big things in their future. Would recommend a visit if you’re in the neighborhood.Written August 25, 2023
- It was so great to come back to Sagewood Winery today! I shared with Shelley that my now husband and I visited back in 2015 and that I had written the very first trip advisor review!
It was wonderful to see that things haven’t changed - intimate tasting room, great wine, and family is still such a central part of the Sagewood story.
Can’t wait to come back soon (We definitely will not wait another 7 years!! Where does the time go?!?).Written August 1, 2022
- Kamloops is a beautiful city situated at the confluence of two amazing rivers. I've been through Kamloops a few times, but hadn't really connected with this attraction. It's quite an extensive trail system, with its start in Riverside Park. Next. I didn't have enough time to walk its length, but next time I'm in town, I'll dedicate some time to this. The part at Riverside Park is gorgeous.Written September 27, 2019
- Walking around Kamloops when we fell upon this library building that also had the art gallery. It's a modern building that fuses the two and is an interesting piece of architecture.
We went into the gallery to see the Alicia Henry images. These were quite large, faceless images. The room itself was large and accommodated them. It's a tiny gallery so you can easily do it within 5-10 minutes and breaks up our cardrive.
I liked the little art shop that has a treasure cove of different things from items to create your own art, to soap, toys, etc. Great place to find a gift.Written November 4, 2022
- Tube rides. The Kids and Grandkids had a blast riding down the hills . It's getting to the end of the season but was still good enough to have fun . Ski lodge had a tube ride/hotdog and drink for 15.00 .
They also have downhill Skiing.Written January 18, 2023
- We loved the field Blend White- the blend just hit all the right notes. Exceptionally pleasant staff as well.Written September 14, 2019
- Campground site 83 very nice and fairly private. Can reserve online. Many FCFS sites that are really well treed. The dry area of Kamloops is not indicative of what this park is like. It is very green and has larger size trees with bush cover. The park "turn in 400m" sign was broken off and the entrance sign was covered by a campfire ban notice, so we missed the turn in. The lake is scenic with grass and large spaced out trees and view of Gibraltar Rock lookout. Don't touch the water though, swimmer itch. Has a small dock to fish. Questionable boat launch. Hike up Gibraltar rock was plain until the last climb up. Sunset views were enjoyable.Written August 31, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kamloops
Kamloops Attractions Information