Popular things to do
Top Attractions in Banff
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- The gondola and summit had amazing views but if you want to see the sunset be sure to get there a little earlier than you'd expect. (when we went it seemed the sun set earlier at the summit than it did in Canmore the night before, and I know that's not intuitive)
Sky Bistro food was a bit of a let down but our server was great!Written January 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had beautiful weather when we drove to Lake Minnewanka and hiked around a good portion of the lake. Lake Minnewanka would be lovely now matter what the weather was.Written January 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Most of the falls is frozen over but it is still beautiful with the water breaking through in these warmer climes.Written January 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Even though you may not be going to Jasper, a day to drive up to Parker Ridge Trail is a MUST! This was our best family hike of our trip - not too much of a work-out to get amazing views! The beginning of the trail is steep, but it's so beautiful that you don't think about it. Don't wait or debate, just do it!Written August 25, 2022
- Get off the chair lift and enjoy an easy, one-hour (with multiple stops for photo ops) trip through the meadows and back down to the lodge. Gorgeous place, highly recommend.Written September 17, 2022
- A quieter way to drive through this beautiful area. So, its winter and very few animas but the scenery is itself awesome.Written January 19, 2023
- An easy hike (2-2.5 up hill) and such amazing views of both sides of the valley in Banff! I would highly recommend. Even in winter it wasn't that icy but clamp ons would have been a bit better.Written January 23, 2023