Top Attractions in Ha Giang
What travelers are saying
- This is one of the most beautiful mountain ranges with some of the most scenic scenery ever. Beautiful little towns along your drive with the perfect picture opportunities ever. The views are storybook perfect. A must do.Written January 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the best places in earth. Going there by motorbike is a must. I really recommend you to goWritten October 13, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Cool view and worth the long hike up!
Do not miss during the loop.
Things to note: you can bike to the halfway point, and the toilets only exist at halfway despite being signposted at the bottom.Written September 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nam Hong village is located in Thong Nguyen commun, it is a Community Based Tourism of Red Dao people, this village is more beautiful and authentic than this village. There are more activities to do and the landscapes are more beautiful but less touristy. We visited both Nam Hong and Thon Tha villages but we prefer Nam Hong village to Thon Tha villageWritten January 6, 2019
- This might be one of the most beautiful place I've ever been to throughout the travel through Vietnam. A bit dangerous, I suggest you pay for a service with a driver.Written July 27, 2020
- A great place to visit to break the journey on the Ha Giang loop.This building is approx 80 years old and is owned by the descendants of the Pao family.The "Story of Pao" is a rather tragic tale of an H'Mong girl, which was made into a film in 2006, portraying her emotional travails against a setting of H'Mong culture and lifestyle. We enjoyed views of the courtyard from the top balcony, where the main accommodation lies & glimpsed the animal pens tucked away at ground level. The countryside around is lovely. Unfortunately, we were too early to see the pink buckwheat in bloom but had we been a month or so later would have seen this beautiful backdrop too.Written August 30, 2019
- I was able to tour safely with experienced riders in the beautiful natural scenery. The accommodation and food were also great. Especially tour guide Tony is soooo kind and fun friend. Thank you for giving me an unforgettable experience! :D 하장의 아름다움은 보고도 믿기지 않을 정도입니다. 가이드, 라이더, 숙소 스태프 분들 모두 너무나 친절합니다. 모든 음식도 정말 맛있었어요!Written July 1, 2022
- Really great tour! I booked the 3 day 2 night tour through the Buffalo Hostel in Hanoi, and I found it to be good value. The views are incredible and an absolute bucket list item.
My driver was great and our tour guide Kai was excellent! He gave us lots of information about the Hmong people and made sure we felt very welcome in each of our accommodations.Written August 18, 2022
- Benji was an amazing guide. Very personal and tells a lot about his region and the history. If you are lucky enough to get a private tour he will also show you his family home to drink tea and have food. Will recommend them to anyone.Written August 19, 2022
- Opi and Thai were absolutely the best hosts, guides, and travel buddies. The tour was perfectly organized, yet flexible enough to suite our tastes. The sights, food, homestays and happy water couldn’t have been better!
Don’t miss out on a trip with these guys, you won’t regret it!Written April 2, 2022
- The experience provided by Kai Adventure Tours is unbelievable. I rode with the tour guide Dau on the 3 day, 2 night Ha Giang loop. Dau was incredibly attentive and cared about my experience throughout the entire time.
On this trip you will ride through beautiful mountains and explore the villages and towns in the north of Vietnam. You will stay with Kai's family who are incredibly hospitable and will make you feel at home while on your journey.
If you visit Vietnam, you must do the Ha Giang loop with Kai alAdventure ToursWritten August 8, 2022
- Best tour ever! We were so well taken care of and Chu Chu, our guide, knew all the secret spots to stop along the way! I highly recommend going with News Ha Giang for a customizable, memorable and life-changing experience. They have the finest bikes in the whole Ha Giang.
Thank you cheif water buffalo for taking such good care of us.Written August 11, 2022
- We spent 3 days in ChuChu’s company, discovering the north of the Vietnam and it was incredible. The landscapes are fantastic but the main thing we will remember is the kindness, professionalism and energy of ChuChu. We learnt so many things about the Vietnamese culture and met many locals thanks to him. We strongly recommend to discover the region with him, definitively the best moment we had during our 1 month trip in Vietnam.Written June 28, 2022
- Had a remarkable 3 days. Bi bi and crew were lovely to tour with. Saw so much, made new friends and had such a wonderful time! I highly recommend the experience!Written May 11, 2022
- Everything was amazing! The best drivers and a great tour guide! Everything was taking care of! Highly recommended! מדבר עברית ואחלה גברWritten December 25, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Ha Giang
- The best day trips from Ha Giang according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Private Full Day Dong Van trekking from Ha Giang
- Guided Hiking The Stunning Ma Pi Leng Pass 1 Day Dong Van Geopark
- 1-Day Trekking in Dong Van