- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We had an amazing time at Wild Canyon doing thr Animal Sanctuary tour with Roy. He was so informative, and friendly. The tour was great to do with our two kids, and Roy was so accommodating to our small children. A bus took us to the camels but once we returned Roy took us back to our kids favorite exhibit and let them spend some extra time with the bunnies and the birds. We would definitely recommend this excursion and most definitely Roy! He made our experience so awesome!!Written January 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great hike, but it has become so popular that you find yourself tripping over all the people at the top. We took the hike a year earlier and our group was about 20. This year it swelled to close to 80 people. There needs to be a way to manage the crowds or it will get out of control soon.Written January 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We wanted a trip with lots of sharks and guaranteed Mantas. We chose to go with Equator diving based near Manchester on the live aboard Valentina. The journey there was long to say the least from Manchester to Heathrow onto Dallas Fort Worth then to San Jose del Cabo. Boarded Valentina then a 36 hour sail out to San Benedicto one of three islands we dived out of the four in the Revillagigedos Archipelago. The diving did not disappoint with clear warm seas and an abundance of life including Whitetip reef sharks, Hammerheads, Silkies and the Mantas we wanted to see. We stayed for 2 days diving then sailed overnight to Socorro, again the diving was excellent Mantas, Galapagos sharks whitetips. Whilst there you have to pay a visit to the naval base for your passports to be checked. We then sailed to Roca Partida the smallest of the island and at first glance you wonder why your staying here for 2 days diving but once in the water you can see why. The life underwater is unbelievable, Whitetip reef sharks gather in the hollows and crevices in there dozens, Galapagos and Silkies swim around you, Silvertips seem to gather together and Mantas seem to just circle you as you complete your safety stop. Massive shoals of fish gather just off the rock, Morays and some of the biggest lobsters you’ll see hide amongst the cracks. The whole experience was excellent, the crew of the Valentina all went out of there way to help with kit and anything you needed and the food was first class.Written March 13, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went for the Dolphin Swim my husband and I and our 6 children! Our trainer Andres was outstanding! Super knowledgeable, friendly and so accommodating! Made everyone feel special and have a once in a lifetime experience with Alii our Dolphin! Words can’t even describe how magical this experience was for all of us! Our oldest was 16 and youngest was 4 yrs old and it was incredible for everyone! Photos although pricey are stunning worth the money, the videos they take underwater too are a must to keep! Very cool to watch! Amazing quality photos and videos!Written January 26, 2023
- We received an outstanding tour. Karla, Isha and Alaine were amazing. The saw to our very need, educated us about the enviromine and camels and gave us an ATV adventure we’ll never forget.
The authentic Mexican buffet lunch was amazing. I highly recommendWritten January 26, 2023
- We had a blast intermingling with the people of Cabo! The photo scavenger hunt is the best..... Get as crazy and creative as you want....... the evidence is all in the photo. Have fun and be safe...Written January 12, 2020
- Best trip ever in Cabo. Captain Israel and staff met our every need.Whales really close, great food, drink and service. Fantastic experience!Written January 26, 2023
- I went on the kayak and snorkeling tour. It was really amazing being close to El Arco and seeing many different animals! We saw sea lions, humpback whales, and tons of fish. What a great morning!Written January 15, 2023
- We had a group of 14 and we were treated with the attention as if it was just 2 of us. Very fun and attentive! The company was very professional and we had a ball!Written January 19, 2023
- Great experience!! We saw so Many whales the crew is amazing very kind and patient.
We will def be coming back soon :)Written January 26, 2023
- We couldn't be happier with this company and guides. For starters, they gave great directions to their office and upon arrival check-in was a breeze. We have used other companies in other locations and had issues with checkin and had been unsuccessful in viewing whales. We expected an over packed raft rushing to the relay of a spotted whale bombarded by other tours. Instead, what we received was a spacious raft as if we booked a private tour that headed off away from the other tours. They respect the wildlife and even include emailed photos of the wildlife and landscape in the price of their tour. Our tour guide Mariah along with Captain Danny found 3 different groups of whales that we were able to follow while being educated on the wildlife. To top that, we were the only boat around enjoying that serenity. Thank you Whale Watch Cabo for a great experience and memory.Written January 11, 2023
- went on a whale shark tour
was a long time 12 hrs all in bia ride 2 hour each way a bit of waiting once in la paz
The one thing nobody told us is that there’s a lottery, forgetting to see the sharks also a certain amount of votes per day so there is a chance you might not even get to go
we got lucky and got Group to so it worked out for us, but there’s no mention of any of these conditions prior to the trip. The local guy there Mario was excellent and told us a lot about conservation and the sharks everything for us ran smoothly. Just be aware that there is a chance that things could go wrong on a long day like this.Written January 3, 2023
- Mike was our driver from G-Force and he was early to pick us up but in no rush to leave while I finished to get ready. I really appreciate that he took the “good road” that is paved even though it takes a little longer to get to the highway. I have already dealt with being car sick on another excursion which is no fun!
Louis was our tour guide and he was very patient with me as it was my first time driving an ATV. When we would stop he walked over to wipe my mask and give me helpful tips. He also offered to take our photo.
We stopped at two picturesque locations, a beautiful lookout at the top of the hill overlooking the desert and then the beach Pacifico. There was bottled water provided and access to a washroom at the first stop.
The tour finished with a tequila tasting of local Tequila. We purchased a digital copy of all photos for a reasonable price. We also ended up with a private tour and private transportation as there were no other tourists booked with us for 3pm which I think really made this a special experience that we will never forget.Written January 11, 2023
- Joe was the best guide ever amazing experience He made the entire adventure Highly recommend doing this with JoeWritten January 15, 2023
- Mariam and Cesar were great we all loved the tour and they were really friendly and pleasant to be with.Written January 18, 2023