- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- As a very picky massage client, I am always skeptical when trying out a new therapist, to the extent that I opted for the truncated 60 mins over the luxurious 90 mins. Less than 2 mins into the massage, I asked if I could extend to the 90! Martha has magic hands, delivered exactly the experience I requested, except far better than I could have imagined. The mobile service makes it so convenient, zero hassle because they do all the coordinating for you, the table was so comfortable, and Martha even decorated it with a few crystals (making it extra inviting). Will absolutely book this experience every time I’m in town!Written August 6, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are tired of yoga classes that are more like Jazzercise than yoga, check out Uma. A small studio with close and personal instruction. Gentle yet intense. Focused yet relaxed. Reinvigorate your mind and body through the restorative practices.Written October 13, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We tried repeatedly to contact the owner, Yvonne, by email and phone. No response. So we reached out to another woman listed on the web site who promptly replied and we had a lovely beach session with her.
We booked another session with that gal and the owner, Yvonne - oddly and slightly scarily - showed up IN PERSON at our house to try to get us to cancel it (clearly she wanted the $$, even though this woman was listed as her partner?). We refused after she got belligerent, she confirmed our next session and then evidently cancelled it without telling us because the instructor (who had been great, reliable, responsive) no-showed.
I would steer way clear of this place, there are lots of other yoga options in Los Cabos. So not zen! Namaste.Written March 28, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These places are best for yoga & pilates in Cabo San Lucas:See more yoga & pilates in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor