- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 104
What travelers are saying
- This was a large mall but had a limited number of open stores and restaurants. Too many were closed so hopefully that will turn around. According to the map there also was a casino and a cinema on site.
The pluses were the Christmas decorations inside and outside. I did visit the inside Chedraui grocery store two times during my stay. It was huge with fresh tortillas made on site, ceviche, baked goods and wide selection of fruit besides the rows of standard grocery items.
A couple of North American chain stores were sprinkled around but there was not a lot of foot traffic given the proximity next to the Marina.Written December 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great galley with Many ubique pieces of art that show all the talento mexicano artists have definetely a hidden gemWritten December 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Like any other flea market, many souvenirs up for sale and majority are more than willing to bargain for a better price on goods. Disclaimer…majority merchants are pleasant and take a simple “no thank you” the first time. Some maybe a little aggressive and you can simply keep it moving!Written September 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.
Such cool art. Perfect Christmas gifts. I have purchased several things over the past Two years.Written October 30, 2020
- Overall the resort is very nice with all the amenities. There was always some sort of entertainment going on. We pretty much stayed at the oceanfront pool since we were in building #7. We were there mid January the hotel was not busy at all. They have 4 pool parties during the week elsewhere in the hotel, I attended all 4 of them and had a great time. The hotel food was pretty good with a lot a great fruits and vegetables. All in all you will not be disappointed.Written February 4, 2020
- This little shopping area is no longer fully occupied and a bit run down since hurricane Odile. Regardless, the Huichol beadwork is always spectacular but can be pricey (it is a lot of work).Written March 5, 2016
- Hector is an amazing artist and such a nice person. I have been fortunate enough to get to know him over the last couple of years. He let me use his studio to paint and helped me a lot with my painting. His art is very original and interesting. He not only paints but does metal sculptures as well. I highly recommend checking out his galleryWritten August 16, 2020
- We get a pize. The sales person had a great service
We'll be back the next year.
Thanks Laura Urrea.Written January 30, 2020
- Wonderful selection of Mexican art, pottery, sculptors. Tomas is awesome to work with- no pressure. He has two stores so make sure you see both places as there are many pieces to choose from. I have had large pieces shipped home and they arrived in perfect condition and on time.Written June 13, 2022
- This mall was underwhelming. There are lots of souvenir shops and swimwear stores. The prices are more expensive than the States due to import taxes.
This mall would be appropriate for people just wanting a few souvenirs.
I would recommend shopping before you arrived here.Written August 3, 2019
- A nice mall with ample free underground parking and popular with the locals. We had coffee at a local small shop and headed to Soriana for a few items we couldn't find elsewhere. Clean washrooms, a variety of shops and a refreshing lack of tourist traps.Written February 7, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Cabo San Lucas
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Cabo San Lucas:See more shopping for kids in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Cabo San Lucas:See more shopping for groups in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Cabo San Lucas:See more hidden gem shopping in Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor