Surfing & Windsurfing • Water Sports
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Y’alllll this surf school is incredible. The guys are professional, extremely knowledgeable, fun, kind, and we left feeling so pumped and ready to come back for more!Written December 1, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The apartment Azul Turquesa in Dreams Lagoon (Cancun) was terrific, very clean and really well-equipped, with all modern conveniences and spacious areas plus a view across the huge pool of the condominium, which offered relaxation and refreshment right at the doorstep of the building. There are many useful shopping options nearby and the area is safe.
The owner, Victor, was a delight to deal with from start to finish – so helpful and understanding and responsible and responsive at all times.
The airport transfer he organized for us also worked perfectly, punctual and polite.
I couldn't recommend VICancun more, everything was great!Written February 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an awesome time on our SUP tour. If you are looking for a getaway from the hustle and bustle around Cancun, take this tour. The guides are very knowledgeable about local nature, birds and sea life and make sure guests have a safe and comfortable journey. Well worth it.Written November 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband, daughter, her boyfriend and myself spent a day with Jorge and Karin for the 6-hour leisure tour to Isla Mujeres. We had a wonderful day. Jorge and Karin are so hospitable and gracious. They made sure we felt as if we were at home with them! You truly feel their passion for boating, the Caribbean and Cancun area. We drove out the lagoon thru the mangroves and among the say to snorkel at a sunken ship. Then we headed to Isla Mujeres where Karin showed us the main street to walk around and have lunch. So cool! We really enjoyed being around Jorge and Karin and learning so much from them. We will definitely book again next time we are in Cancun. If you’re considering a tour with Karin and Jorge, don’t hesitate! Book now!! Many heartfelt thanks for Karin and Jorge for helping round out a beautiful Caribbean vacation for our family!Written March 30, 2021
- Awesome instructors- engaging and friendly
I would love to dive with them again
Nice long dives and loved the photosWritten November 6, 2022
- Very nice people, the company is Brazilian. They are really polite and flexible. On the way from the airport to Tulum, which is kind of long, they stopped at a market so we could buy somethings to eat and drink. Really polite, friendly and even spoke English and Portuguese.Written April 25, 2019
- It was a perfect trip and snorkel intro for my 7 year old. He was nervous but the guides really assisted and made him feel safe and comfortable. The swim was guided - they showed us a shark that had been hiding in the reef! We also saw an eel, barracuda, lobster and rays! My son is now hooked!Written August 3, 2022
- My husband was so-so on doing an excursion; however, he LOVED this! We had an excellent time both in the boat and snorkeling. I would totally do this over. What fun! Carlos, our guide, was really fun and very personable. 10 out of 10 for this!!Written October 6, 2022
- Had a wonderful time! Marcos was great and we we had so much fun wake surfing ! the waters were calm and beautiful and the WAVE was amazing too! Definetly a fun day away from the beach full of many laughs, wipe outs and good ole fun!Written February 10, 2020
- I had a surf lesson today!
It was an amazing experience and I really enjoyed it!
They were really helpful and kind.
I’ll be definitely returning back to surf with them:)Written November 28, 2022
- It would of been better if the water was a bit less salty and it is quite hot on the inflatables but other than that it was good.Written August 5, 2022
- We had a wonderful time with Nacho and crew. We were able to catch a huge barracuda. We enjoyed the beaches at Isla Murjures. My teenage children loved not only the fishing, but the flying underwater snorkeling. We also enjoyed a beach front lunch at a local restaurant on the Isla Murejes. Great way to spend a day!!!Written April 5, 2021
- Thank you for the super great experience! Since we have never dived before, Brian explained everything to us and in the pool before. He was very calm and understanding. Rafa then took us with his boat to the beautiful places and helped us with the equipment. We felt really comfortable and had an amazing experience. We have seen turtles, moray eels, stingrays and many colorful fish.
Thanks guys for everything! You were really great!
Your friends from Germany ☺️Written November 7, 2022
- It was a perfect day thanks to our guide Juan.
He and Alberto were right on time for the pick-up.
It took some time to find the Whalesharks, but everyone in the boat could swim several times with them thanks to captain Elmer.
I highly recommend them for a daytrip.Written August 29, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cancun
- These experiences are best for water sports in Cancun:
- Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included
- Luxury Catamaran and Snorkel. Lunch & Open Bar Onboard and Visit to Isla Mujeres
- ATV Jungle Adventure with Ziplines, Cenote & Tequila Tasting
- 5-in-1 Cancun Snorkeling Tour:Swim with turtles, reef, Musa,shipwreck and cenote
- Jet Ski + Cancun Seaside Parasailing Combo Tour with transportation