- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
35 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travelers are saying
- This place is for lovers of calm, it has a tropical climate where you can enjoy it, it has excellent services. You can relax in the shade of one of the many parasols. When you arrive at Playa de los Delfines you can see that its services are free, there is even a beach for children, I recommend this place because it is amazing how the dolphins are well trained and very beautiful. What makes it really look like an unforgettable experience is its surroundings, since it has a spectacular country ideal for resting.Written June 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The experience was the best thing we did in Cancun. Since I read all the reviews beforehand I expected to pay an astronomical fee for the photos. Didn’t feel like haggling, so upwards of $300 for photos. That’s the negative.
We paid for transfer from the hotel and it was a nice air conditioned ride, bring tip money to tip the driver twice since you get a separate driver there and back.
The dolphin swim was great, lots of time with the dolphin and trainer. I had low expectations going in (5 min total actual splash) so the 25+ min of interaction time was nice.
Totally didn’t know what to expect with aquarium trek and thought we’d be herded like cattle with 50 other people. It wasn’t! We went into a large tank with one other group. And stood around the tank for 15 min or so while the employees fed the fish and took pictures. It was super awesome to see and touch the fish so close. Unexpected experience and a nice bonus to finish off the aquarium experience. Then they show you the photos taken and if you want you can pay the obscene pricing.
There is about 30 min to explore the shopping center before the transfer takes you back to the hotel.Written August 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A secluded beach that is totally worth driving to it.
They will charge you $100 pesos to get here after the gate.
Just drive all the way north on avenida bonampak and you will get here.
They have a small restaurant that serves really good seafood, the staff is friendly and the place superb.Written July 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was okay. The beach wasn’t too crowded but you do have to rent an umbrella for $20 if you want shade. There is an outside shower up the way so you can rinse off. There also isn’t parking so you’ll have to go up the block and find a place.Written May 8, 2022
- So far, the only place in the mexican caribbean where they PRESERVE AND RESPECT NATURE AND WILDLIFE.
Also, the entrance fee is 91 pesos for foreigners which is a decent price and not the typical robbery you experience in all the oher places.
The bad thing is that the cenote Xcacelito was closed.
When I visited, the water was crystal clear.
Xcacel is open from 9 to 16h.
IMPORTANT: as this is a natural reserve, there is a small area where people can stay. I visited on Sunday and for me, it was very crowded.Written December 4, 2021
- This is the best beach for swimming! Easy access, the water is relatively calm, and there’s loads of lovely wildlife (heron, fish)!Written October 17, 2021
- Great beach with lots of distractions, shops, restaurants, vendors abound but not to worrisome. One day of bad seaweed infestation, cleaned up the next. Alexis is the best beach Mesero. Kept my desarmador glass full.Written May 27, 2022
- We were staying in Playa Del Carmen and decided to tour around Cancun. Found this gorgeous spot full of local families and nice people having fun. I was with my 17 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter. We were having a great time in nice waves and beautiful clean water. My son went to get a towel form the car.
I am a strong swimmer as is my daughter. She id 5'2" and noted that she could not stand. I turned around and we were at least 80 yards from the shore and 40 yards from the people we were next to 4 mins before. We started to swim in, but kept getting pushed back. I used to be a life guard, so I calmly told me daughter to follow me parallels to the beach. We were pulled back into the rip current.
My son saw us and started swimming out, but I asked him to stop. My daughter was being pushed in by the waves, then pulled out. I was able to push her where she was carried in and my son grabbed her. I am 200lbs, and had no such luck.
I was drinking a bit of water by this time. I kept trying to break out and made a frantic push to the north and was able to latch on to some waves going in. swam as hard as I could and finally got my feet on the ground and sprung forward a few times. I really thought I was a gonner!
Beautiful place. I would go again, but stay where everyone else was.Written March 24, 2022
- We had such great experience with our server Mayra and are bar tender Victor who treated us like family friendly service and they lover there job. We had Mayra serve us for the first time and was supper friendly we chatted for a little and the next day she was supper happy to serve us at one of the other restaurant that tres Ríos has to offer she was sad to see us go and said she hope to see us soon also Victor was so friendly keep a drink in my hand at all times whether it was a alcohol beverage to a bottle of water great service We had breakfast before we check out and Informed Victor we where leaving he was sad but let us know he would be excited to have us back Victor also loves his job we chatted with him and he said he has been at Tres Ríos for 4 years tres Ríos is lucky to have Victor And Mayra working for themWritten June 14, 2022
- This beach is so beautiful. Turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and cotton candy skies at sunset. There was a great mix of tourists and locals at the beach. I'd be at this beach everyday to watch the sunset if I lived in Cancun. Don't skip out on visiting the beautiful beach!Written May 9, 2022
- Pretty beach in the center of Cancun. It worth to stop by. We also walked around to the near by beaches.Written February 16, 2022
- The Forum Beach in Cancun is located right outside the shopping mall. There are a number of restaurants you can access right from the beach which makes it really convenient. The beach is usually crowded especially during the holidays.Written February 7, 2019
- Perhaps since it was new years day, it wasn't as busy as it might normally be, but all in all we had an amazing experience there today. We weren't staying at the hotel, so upon entry, you need to stop at the concierge and give them your ID, which they keep a copy of, and give you a wristband. If you want to use a daybed, there is a $600 MX minimum spend per person (~$30.00 USD), which is an incredible deal. If you want a daybed like this in a Vegas or Miami dayclub, you're literally paying hundreds or thousands of USD as a minimum. Drinks and food are super reasonable and the server was friendly and efficient. We only had a couple drinks each so hadn't met the $60.00 minimum for the 2 of us, which I wasn't concerned about but the server insisted we get our moneys worth and insisted on bringing us more drinks, sealed bottles of water, or food to get the full value. Music was fantastic and the crowd was great. All in all a 5* experience!Written January 1, 2020
- Very nice urban park. It features an astonishing diversity of fauna and flora in such a small stretch of natural reserve. One of its highlights is definitely the iguanas and crocodiles zone. Yes, you read it right! There are many types of iguanas resting on the trees above the lake full of crocodiles. It's worth every attempt to make a photo shoot of it. If you're lucky, you'll be able to spot a few birds as well. It was also nice to notice that there's a space for muscle building, which is ideal for those looking for an open air workout spot. All along the walking/running pathways in the park, there are recreational spaces built for children. So, for young ones it's a lot of fun! I also noticed there was a small museum in the back entrance of the park, but it just wasn't opened. The park entrance is free of charge, and there is plenty of space for parking cars.
Like ShareWritten March 3, 2020
- Waves were huge. I only give a 5 because it had the biggest waves I’ve body surfed before. Incredible. Beach was just ok . Did not have to pay.Written August 11, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cancun
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Cancun:
- 3-in-1 Discovery Combo Tour: Tulum Ruins, Reef Snorkeling Plus Cenote and Caves
- Best ATV Tour, Ziplines and Cenote Swim with Lunch and Transport Included
- Priority Access: Xcaret Day Trip + Night Show + Transportation
- Priority Access: Xplor Adventure Park with Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
- ATV Circuit in Cancun, Horseback Riding, Zip Lines, Cenote Swim, Lunch