- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Went for several massages to the 77500, Rtno. del Rey 39, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico location.
Excellent professional and experienced therapists! Especially Norah and And Marifer! Also has sessions with Blanca , all awesome, highly recommend over the hotel spas ! We will be back!Written November 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gloria is the best!! I get massages once a week back in the states and they don’t hold a candle to Gloria. I went 4 days to see her out of the 6 days I was in Cancun. I literally told my husband we have to go back to Cancun in 6 months just so I can see Gloria again. Her massage was the perfect start to my day while on vacation!! I highly, highly recommend this little gem. Thank you so much to the staff and especially my girl, Gloria. I cannot rave about her enough!!!Written November 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing massage and scrubs at the spa . Had treatments three days on the trot . Staff were polite and skilled. Anastasiia the spa manager was also professional friendly and very skilled . Well run outfit and a really excellent resort overall .Written November 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The spa was a tremendous experience for us. Very relaxing and enjoyable. Rosie took great care of us prior to our massages in the steam room, sauna and pool. Our therapists, Milta and Elizabeth, were friendly, courteous, and had strong hands. Highly recommended!Written November 8, 2022
- Amazing! Refreshing and the staff is amazing! Definitely a place to Go and experience something new for those feet!Written August 27, 2019
- Carla gave me the best massage I’ve ever had in my life. I started with a 50 minute half Swedish half deep tissue and asked her to continue for 120 minutes. It was incredible. Deep tissue was excellent followed by relaxing light pressure.Written November 5, 2022
- Fresh & beauty pause in a hot Cancun! :)
I liked my pedicure procedure with fish massage! I had a very careful and attentive master!
“Italian” cappuccino from spa center was a very nice complement
For sure I reccomend!)Written November 25, 2022
- The only thing better than a beach vacation with your best friend is a beach vacation with a massage on the beach! Our 60-minute, full-body massage was very reasonably priced and done by very professional massage therapists. I am so sorry to say that we did not get their names, but they were very well trained and provided a wonderful massage experience that, along with the sound of the surf and the tropical breezes, left us feeling so pampered and relaxed. We would definitely recommend a massage on the beach with the Hotel NYX Cancun Spa, and look forward to another massage with them on our next visit!Written October 19, 2022
- Most amazing luxury and relaxing pedicure completed by Abril at the Grand Spa! Very thorough and luxurious. Would definitely come again and recommend when visiting. The spa facilities are excellent.Written November 13, 2022
- I received 90 massage with steam and detox bath. Clean, beautiful facility with exceptional massage therapists! Quality of service better than in the states but lower cost. Before the massage, I was assigned a "butler" by the name of Gustavo. He ensured my experience execeed my expectations.. in doing so, he escorted me to the steam and detox baths. He provided towels, water, tea,, lite snack ( berries and nuts). Once I was ready for my massage, he acted as the conduit between the massage therapist and I. Alma was my massage therapist. She used several techniques i.e. hot stone, Swedish, deep tissue and reflexology to administer the massage. She applied appropriate pressure to the areas that require additional focus e.g. neck, shoulders, hands and feet. In the states, I am accustomed to getting monthly massages in 5 star facilities. My experience at this location met my "bougie" expectations and exceeded my standards relates to cleanliness and quality of service.Written January 24, 2021
- We are returning guests/ members, for 15 years we have been coming here and as always I leave happy. This recent trip was extremely busy and we had a waiter named “JULIAN” He covered the entire middle pool area, and the sushi bar, and the taco bar, and the members area. Getting drink and food orders for all the guests, and let me tell you there was a bunch. He busted his tail and was running numerous times to go get food or drink. He called me “Elvis” and we laughed about it, he was always smiling and a real delight to deal with all day, had no problems with him. One of my favorites is Raul and now he is the boss I guess over the waiters he is teaching them well.
Also a shout out to Ozzie who took care of my problems with our room as always he does his best to help us out. Also Billy, and Maria “Mofit” I think they call her were great in the members check in. I just love this place, I tell people if there is one word that describes this place is that it’s CLEAN don’t hesitate to visit the Omni they won’t disappoint you.Written March 7, 2022
- First time here and we were very impressed! Water journey was fun and totally got relaxed! Miguel and Ivette are so friendy and helpful! We've tried so many amenities and really enjoed it! Thank you Miguel and Ivette☺️ 10 out of 10! Definitely will be back next time!Written September 29, 2022
- Thank you to Annette and Karina for their lovely extras to celebrate our anniversary. Soft romantic lighting and a decorated room greeted us and there was a special moment to celebrate our vows. This was an incredible surprise. After excellent massages we were pampered with chocolate covered strawberries on a beautifully decorated plate.Written October 22, 2022
- My wife and I dropped in during our honeymoon. We were greeted with smiles and a great time. Thank you for the great time.Written February 1, 2020
- This is a wonderful little spa in downtown Cancun. It is set in a very quaint hotel With wonderful artwork throughout. Everyone at the spa is so friendly starting with the lovely young lady at the front desk. My husband and I managed to get two visits in during our week in Cancun. I had 2 deep pressure massages from Marta and she is amazing! So much attention to detail and positioning and worked out all my knots. My husband had a more relaxing massage with Neil on the first day and a deep pressure with Valerie the second. He thoroughly enjoyed both. There are lockers with keys for your belongings and they give you Nice and very clean robes and slippers. And afterwards you get your choice of tea or water The whole experience was just lovely, and the price unbeatable compared to the hotel zone. We would definitely come here again.Written February 18, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Cancun
- These are the best places for kid-friendly spas & wellness in Cancun:See more spas & wellness for kids in Cancun on Tripadvisor