Public Transportation Systems
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
177 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 177
What travelers are saying
- 10 days in Mexico City, I used the Metro Bus and Subway all the time for my moving around the city. It is easy to figure out. Once you know the name of stations and the areas where you are going to and equipped yourself with a map. You are great. It is only 6 pasos per ride. Avoid rush hours though because it is very crowded. If you happen to use it during rush hour, one trick, don't step out of the car to get away from people because you will never get back in. Just stay where you are, they will push their way out. Learn the name of the stations where you are getting out. Oh one thing, a pink sign is the sign saying for women and children car. Don't get in there, you will get yelled at if you are a man.Written August 21, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We just got back from Mexico City and Gibran from Royal tours arranged for a tour to Teohuacan Pyramids, Shrine of Guadalupe and a ride from our hotel to the airport. Everything was done in a timely manner and with utmost care. They are knowledgeable and reliable. I highly recommend them and will use them again myself.Written March 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Started off the tour getting picked up in a big spacious tour bus, then stopped at Tlatelolco, Guadalupe Shrine, Agave drink tasting then Teotihuacan. My tour guide Kevin was friendly, funny and very knowledgeable.
Be prepared with sunscreen and a good hat and water.
Teotihuacan doesn't have much shade.
I would recommend this tour to anyone, especially if you love history like me. Thank you again Kevin Lou for the amazing time, can't forget the driver Alberto, great driving.Written May 12, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hector took our family of 6 to Puebla/Cholula and I would give him 100 stars if I could! He was kind, friendly and super knowledgeable. We had some issues coming back to the city because of a closed highway and Hector found a way to get us home (through some back, dirt roads) with a smile on his face!Written June 8, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very Professional! Excellent Service! And very Professional Driver. We had a great time and great experience with BlueBus highly recommended.Written March 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was the 3rd time we used Alejandro (Alex) Guillen to tour Mexico City and definitely won’t be the last. This trip we brought our neighbors for their first time to CDMX. Alex met us at the airport and delivered us to our Airbnb so we avoided the lineup for a cab at the airport. We used him for 3 days to tour and show us the city.
Alex is a retired anthropology instructor, born and raised in the city and is a wealth of information about Mexican history and historical sites. Even though this was our third trip with him, Alex took us to places we’ve not visited before which is always a treat. We live in Baja and visiting Mexico City is an experience made so much better with Alex escorting us through the city. He provided a driver each day and well maintained Suburban
We worked together to organize our visits to the various sites and buy tickets when needed. Alex was able to get tickets to the Ballet folklorico and made great suggestions for restaurants.
If you’re looking for someone to give you the best city tour you’ll ever have, Alejandro Guillen is the person to hire. He is also available to escort you to other areas in Mexico and we are hoping to retain Alex next year for a tour to Puebla and Oaxaca. I can highly recommend Alex as a highly qualified tour guide and all around nice and personable man.Written March 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We have been taking a group to Mexico City for the past few years and always struggled to find a good transportation company...well we finally found one. In a city so big, I don’t know how they were so punctual with pickup and efficient with deliveries. Truly the best you can find with friendly, knowledgeable drivers. Safe transportation in good vehicles.Written October 7, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This was a perfect tour for me! Traveling solo during Covid times, I figured a private tour would be best! I found Hugo and the trip to Teotihuacan to be amazing! Cristian the guide we had at the ruins was amazing- he was very knowledgeable and told very interesting stories! The tour was supposed to include a hot air balloon flight, but the winds were too strong…Hugo offered me many other options to get the flight in, but my trip didn’t allow. No worries though as the private tour of Teotihuacan and then the visits to try tequila as well as to the Basilica filled the day! I know Hugo does tours in the Cancun area as well, I would recommend him and hire him again on my next trip to Mexico!Written August 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the tour that included the plaza de tres cultural, an Artisan visit, the pyramids, the shrine, and a lunch. It was a small group tour in a minivan. The van was a little crowded and plaza de tres culturas was only seem from the outside, but the rest was great. Frank was a great guide and the group size was ideal. We had a wonderful time.Written December 27, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- One could not ask for more!!! Driver, tour guide, local knowledge center and before you know it best friend.
If you plan to visit Mexico City, San Miguel de Allende, have these folks manage your transportation. You won’t regret it. ( i would have regretted not having the assistance)Written April 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Outstanding tour of Xochimilco & Coyoacan with Alejandro!
Our group connected to Curado through our Teotihuacan guide, Montse. We were seeking a Xochimilco/Coyoacan tour and she recommended Alejandro, who fit us in his schedule the next day. Round-trip transportation was included.
So, what did we see?
In addition to Xochimilco, we toured Coyoacan, which is a place I've immensely adore! We learned the history of Coyoacan through excellent storytelling and hidden gems. As a history buff and self-proclaimed Coyoacan enthusiast, I was fascinated by the details that still remain there. Even more, we stopped at El Kiosco for churros and chamoyada.
Then, we were off to Xochimilco, where Alex arranged a co-guide, Rodrigo. Rodrigo serves as our trajinero and culture expert. Again, the knowledge gleaned between these two was phenomenal. It was delightful to have a private experience. We had great food from floating vendors -- tacos and elotes -- and shots of tequila. Through practice, I learned I wouldn't make an excellent trajinero.
Alex is a wonderful bi-lingual guide (though most of the tour was in Spanish to accommodate my Colombian friends, and to help me practice!). If I missed a portion, he graciously, caught me up with the English translation. He made us feel welcome the entire trip.
Overall, it was a phenomenal experience, brimming with history, and exploration. You can tell Alejandro has a deep love of his country and culture. It showed with is hospitality and knowledge of each site. I wholeheartedly recommend his tours! 10/10Written October 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Las Vegas !!!
since the beginning, the attention of morfins travel agency, was really on time and efficient, the options we had on the trip was of the top, and the attention during the trip were always with us.Written September 22, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Such an amazing tour! Eric, our tour guide, was phenomenal! He picked us up exactly on time from our resort and we drove straight to Chitchen Itza in a spacious, air conditioned vehicle. We left early so we were able to beat the crowds. While there he walked us around explaining so many different things to us. The amount of information he knows about the Mayan culture and history is astounding. He then allowed us as much free time as we wanted to tour around Chichen Itza ourselves. From there he took us to a fabulous lunch in a restaurant in Valladolid, where he called ahead and had delicious, fresh appetizers prepared for our arrival. We were then able to pick anything we wanted from the menu. After lunch we then went the Chukum cenote. It was breathtakingly beautiful. We were able to jump from various height platforms or even zipline into the water. Once again, he allowed us to stay there and swim as long as we liked. From here he took us back to our resort. The whole day was about 10 hours in total. I would HIGHLY recommend this tour, especially if you can get Eric as your guide!Written April 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Mexico City
- These experiences are best for transportation in Mexico City:
- Private Transfers To San Miguel de Allende
- Private pick up Mexico City Airport Transfer to Hotels in Mexico City
- Transportation Mexico City Airport - Hotel - Airport Round trip.
- Mexico City → San Miguel de Allende - Private Transfer with Optional Sightseeing
- Arrival Private Transfer Mexico City Airport MEX to Mexico City in an SUV
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Mexico City:See more transportation for kids in Mexico City on Tripadvisor