- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Well this is my second review on a Casino in Monterrey. It is an ideal place if you live in Mcallen, Laredo, Mission, and want a place to go and gamble a Little bit just around the corner. Casino has 3 separate halls, one of wich is a non-smoking area. There are Bingo Machines, Zitro, Ortiz and Metronia. They also have tons of Slot Machines vegas style. And they also have an area for black Jack and poker games. The way you bet is thru credits, downloaded to a Casino Card free of Charge issued by the casino and Casino required a valid ID to issue that card. They have interesting coms for long time casino players, but also if you are new, cou can get "free credits" in different ways.
Gaming experience: As my previous review, I advised to observe caution while betting. Sometimes I have made around $2,000 DLLS in 2 hours, some other times I have left broke. While playing the Bingo Machines, there are random prizes distributed amongst the different players. You can win up to $200 Dlls. ANd if you hit the Jackpot, sometimes up to $10,000 dlls.
Coms: There are daily contests at 7 and at 10. If you bet 200 pesos the previous day and lost, they will issue a Little keno type ticket so you can particiapte at the following day on those contests. There are usually 4 contestants, and prizes go from 10,000 credits up to 40,000 credits (every 1,000 credit equals 100 pesos).
You can also earn credits if you buy either the breakfast, lunch or dinner buffet. When you do that, the Casino issues a coupon so it can be redeemed at the casino club counter.
Complimentary stuff: Casino has soft drinks, coffee, water available all the time.
A la Carte service: It is available at the machine you are playing. So you can dine and play at the same time. They have wonderful desserts, the bannana pie is one of my favorites.
Surronding area: There is a Holiday inn withing walking distance (Holiday Inn Express Teconologico) I would say about 5 minutes to the casino. So you check in, park your car and go to the casino. Very easy to go and return walking. There is a chillis rignt next to the casino, and if you walk the opposite way, you will enconter a shopping plaza with specialty restaurants being applebees one of them and also a sirloin stokade. In front of this plaza there is a pedestrian skybridge, that connects to a plaza where you can find cinemas.
I like this casino better than other casinos in Monterrey, since is very well located. Please notice that it can get crwoded on Friday and Saturday nights.Written July 23, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I really like this casino, not to big or small, just right. Lately I have noticed it seems that the slot machines do pay. One night in December on a progressive slot machine my wife won 9K, she went to cash out and I sat and I won 5K and then later that night she won 25K on the same machine!! We had a great night. The beverage and food service from the staff is superb, the only bone to pick is that if you charge your card, say $500 you only get like $436, uncle Jose, the government, gets its cut before you start playing. There is a non-smoking section and the rest of casino is smoking. You can buy beer, free sift drinks and sometimes free food like pozole. Good incentives for new members when you get your playing card. Recommend this cozy, friendly, great service gambling establishment.Written January 3, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had so much fun here. It was great family fun. I am not a big gambler but oh well had bunch of laughs with family.Written July 7, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good palce to go and play a little, enjoy seeing people who love to come here, looks a little trashy with some signs of graffiti outside but inside its clean and service is good.Written December 27, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.