Top Attractions in Tijuana
What travelers are saying
- beautiful space, some intersting displays on TJ history.an imax mini aquarium ( closed last visit ) and usually a temporary art exhibit. mostly free or cheap. good way to kill an hour and relax.
mini cactus garden is sweetWritten April 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took the San Diego Trolly from downtown to the last stop at the border, then walked across to Mexico. I of course then walked back across to the US. Entire process was easy and pretty quick compared to all those cars waiting in the lines to cross either way.
Once I crossed, I walked around the downtown Tijuana area easily. I thought everything was very inexpensive then even more with the generous US to Pesos exchange rate.
Still be careful and always aware of your surroundings. Stick to the tourist areas.Written May 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This stadium has been built little by little but it seems to be great. I have only been to the "Palcos" section but it looks like it is functional. Also like to appoint that it looks like a US 90's stadium with a lot of the newer things but do not spec to see the new kind of stadiums that have been built lately in the US.Written October 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great beach and loved the wall . What a structure !
Good food if you know where to go. Some of the friendliest , hospitable people in the worldWritten August 26, 2020
- So much fun, this museum full of great collectables from action figures to pop culture. The main attraction is the Luchador collection that features mask, toys, costumes, pictures and even hair. This is a must stop when you visit Tijuana. Don't forget to take a picture in the middle of the squared circle.Written May 20, 2021
- When in Tijuana, do stop by this fairly good sized indoor/outdoor mall with all the services. Restaurants, cinema, shopping, etc...Written December 12, 2018
- Pretty cool place!! Fresh fruits and veggies. You can find all kids of species.. very colorful and clean!!Written November 4, 2019
- Beautiful cathedral about 100 yrs old I guess huge beautiful doors people flowing in and out praying or just looking , it's in a little seedy area just north of it but it's fine right there you will have no problems it'sWritten March 5, 2020
- After spending several hours at the Tijuana Culture Center, we started walking south and managed to get lost. Approximately 2 blocks from the Center we located this large bronze statue to the last Aztec emperor Cuauhtemoc ("fallen eagle" in English). He is known for his heroic efforts in the fight against the Spanish Conquerors. The last Mexican emperor was killed by Hernan Cortes in 1525. Paseo De Los Heroes Street, located within walking distance from the Mexican and US border, is famous for its numerous statues and monuments honoring distinguished figures and memorable events in Mexican history. It is reported that there are 8 statues located along this street including one to Abraham Lincoln. Each of the statues are located on roundabout in the middle of the street. Use extreme caution if you want to get the roundabouts. Traffic is a real nightmare and will not stop for pedestrians. The streets is lined with palm trees which provide a bit of shade. After viewing 6 of the 8 statues, we concluded that the Glorieta Cuauhtemoc to be the most impressive statue on the Paseo del los Heroes. We were later told that the statues is lite up at night in blue or pink. Unfortunately we did not have an opportunity to observe this. Suggest 30 minutes viewing and photographing this statue. It well worth the time and effort.Written September 9, 2019
- modern and clean casino with smoking and non smoking sections. Machines do not accept coins. You must purchase a prepaid reloadable card and use that to play the machines.Written October 8, 2019
- The small zoo features a white tiger, cute monkeys, and some beautiful birds. Nice entrance plaza, plenty of secure parking costs 20 pesos. There is a good snack shop with pizza that smelled great (we didn't eat, just bought some bottled water). Cute train ride for kids. Very family friendly placeWritten April 8, 2017
- This is a beautiful structure with history. I had a local give the history of where bull fights used to be a regular venue. Now I understand it is for a yearly bull fight and concerts. It is also a close walk to the beach and great restaurants. I viewed this from the outside of the walls as there were no events scheduled at the time.Written June 16, 2017
- My husband and I took a walk to the park on Memorial Day weekend and we were amazed by everything there is to do there. It's beautiful! People are very friendly.Written June 1, 2022
- This is a great idea, it's an amazing place, it just needs more staff to set the mood and make things more interesting for the children, so more people will go and learn!Written June 11, 2017
- If you are a tourist, I can't find a good reason for you to visit this place, unless you want to take a nice peaceful stroll. So this is why I'm giving it 5 stars, over the weekend, I usually bring my dog for a walk, it is quiet, it is very nice. You can also come here to jog if that's your thing.Written June 10, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Tijuana
- The best day trips from Tijuana according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Mexican Street food, Tijuana Day trip from San Diego
- Guadalupe Wine Valley Tour
- Baja California Coastal Day Trip from San Diego
- Puerto Nuevo Lobster, Margaritas and Mariachi Private Tour.
- Private Tijuana Craft Beer Tour