- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- For me Gaira is an overpriced warehouse where they put lots of cushions in. You get what you pay for, lots of people feeling like snobs and watching each other as if the way you dress means who you are (and curiously enough, guys usually wear jeans and a checkered shirt and girls cocktail dresses that show their underwear). The girls are sexy, but usually they are going to cost you a lot of money in drinks to make them talk to you. Lots of americans. It`s the kind of place mainstream ticos and boring young americans would pick to partyWritten January 15, 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were invited by friends who bought a VIP table with bottle service. Security was a visible presence but not intrusive. The club has a red and black, slightly Moroccan feel to the décor but everything is worn and needs to be refurbished. The main attraction for the night was world renowned DJ Roger Sanchez. The opening DJ's were not very good and approached obnoxiousness at times but when Roger came on about 1am, the music was awesome! Unfortunately, the security for the VIP area became lax as the night went on and some unwanted strangers came up and began drinking our liquor and trying to dance with our girls. We had to run them off ourselves. Overall a good experience and I might go again for an event, but I wouldn't waste the money for a table or bottle service.Written February 13, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Open Mind needs to change its name to 'Ageist Mindset' Businesses are free to do what they choose, but the name and intention is untrue. Pura Vida.Written February 28, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about San Jose Metro
- These places are best for dance clubs & discos in San Jose Metro:See more dance clubs & discos in San Jose Metro on Tripadvisor