Reefs • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Top Attractions in St. Croix
What travelers are saying
- The water so clear and the fish plentiful. Lots of brain coral and colored fans. We also loved that it was not crowded with boats. Beautiful experienceWritten September 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are a family of nine (grandma, teens and couples). We rented snorkels, beach chair/umbrella and jet skis. The rental staff were helpful and nice. We went on a Wednesday and it was pretty quiet, which we enjoyed. While snorkeling, we saw a turtle and small fish. We stayed for several hours, it was one of the highlights of our trip.Written September 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun all outdoor café restaurant with great bar.
Less than 2 miles from Sandcastle on the beach, the best hotel on the island. Make sure to rent a car at the airport as taxi service is unreliable.Written September 26, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stopped here on our trip to explore this old fort. It was very interesting and cool to walk around in. Lots of culture and history here.Written September 18, 2022
- This is a must see! Expect breathtaking sunrise views and bring your camera. 100% worth it and won’t take up too much of your day.Written August 26, 2022
- This was a very nice hotel to stay for a gateway. The beach is beautiful, the room are comfortable, and the workers are customer friendly. We enjoyed our stay here.Written August 26, 2022
- We rented a house a short walk to Cane Bay Beach. Cane Bay is a good central spot on the island and you can drive to either side within 25 minutes so it's a good area to stay to get a feel for the whole island. There are several restaurants and small beach bar right on the beach! Also amazing more upscale dining at AMA right down the road, again in walking distance. The beach has plenty of trees for shade, it's a bit rocky in some areas and more sandy in others, however you can still enjoy the beautiful ocean.Written August 2, 2022
- We walked down here to check out the beach and look for turtles. What a beautiful beach, water is incredible! Just realized it's a long walk from the parking area to the end!Written August 16, 2022
- Carambola Tide Pools are a must see in St. Croix! It's a bit of an adventure hiking if you aren't used to hiking but worth it! You hike thru the rainforest on a narrow hilly path and then have to climb some rocks to access but totally worth it! Do your research, wear proper shoes, take snacks and drinks and have an experience of a lifetime! It was a half day adventure for us with 3 adults and 2 kids.Written August 2, 2022
- Very nice gift shop. Staff extremely helpful with discussing different plants and buildings. Surprise sea shell collection was impressiveWritten September 22, 2022
- We did the Bio Bay Tour with Virgin and it was a highlight of the trip. The foot operated kayaks are easy to operate. The guides were helpful and enthusiastic. The actual bioluminescent organisms were amazing and put on quite a show. Highly recommendedWritten May 10, 2021
- Great beach for walking and snorkeling. Beautiful coral and wildlife. The hike to the beach is about 15 minutes and there are no facilitiesWritten January 16, 2022
- So when we come visit our friends who retired here. I always scuba dive, this is by far my favorite scuba diving spot, I recommend using nep2dive shop. Three water is clear and so warm. What you see under water will blow you away. If you go to the end of the pier it's 120 feet deep, but I recommend staying from 1/2 to the shore. Always something different every dive!!Written August 16, 2022
- Many small sail boats will beach at Buck Island Cove. We were there as part of an excursion. The beach was nice, although our excursion only stayed 45 minutes before moving on.Written July 1, 2022
- If you’re not familiar with St. Croix’s colonial history, visiting this place is a must. Not because it’s a fun spot, or a beautifully restored and maintained historical site, but because it tells the story of sugar, an enslaved people and the consequences of a recent, powerful hurricane. See this and the fort in Christiansted to get some footing.Written March 6, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about St. Croix
St. Croix Attractions Information
|Number of Reviews||25,013|
|Number of Photos||15,670|
|Local Time||Thursday 11:08 AM|