- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- This tour was awesome. We had a great. Jonny B was an excellent tour guide/entertainment. The captain gave us the best ride in the boat following the shore line. Swimming in the Pirates of the Caribbean famous site was great. The food at Jillian’s Aunt’s house / Kennedy’s Momma, was excellent! Highly recommend this excursions instead of the Sandals resort one.Written May 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you're looking for a mellow day cruise to enjoy the sites and beauty of St. Lucia, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. However, if you're up for a great time, ton of laughs, and a high octane trip, HANDS DOWN book this trip!!
No Problem was our tour guide, hilarious!!! He totally made our trip. They play upbeat, party music for a good time. Warning, the rum punch is STRONG.
We stopped in a local town in Marigot Bay to have local food and it was delicious. We were treated to a pool afterward and that was fun!Written May 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had an amazing time on this boat tour, we got started a little bit late because we had to go to another pier to get another group but we were assured that we would have plenty of time to get back to the boat. So we relaxed and enjoyed ourselves. We paid $70 pp and it was worth every penny. Our guide brought us to the Pitons and to Soufrières where we did the mud baths(these are very touristy but cool) and then we were escorted up to the waterfall by a local. He even stopped to pick us a cocoa plant for tasting which was really cool because I had never tried it. The waterfall was beautiful and we spend some time in the hot springs. We then got back to the boat and stopped at a beach for about an hour, there was a nice beach restaurant where we grabbed a quick lunch...it was delicious and we were pleasantly surprised to see many vegetarian options for us ! Highly recommend this tour!!!Written March 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband & I stayed at Sandals Regency La Toc and bought the land & sea tour from Sarah on the beach where she was selling it. She explained exactly what the tour offered and told us what to bring for day of too. We were picked up on the beach by a speedboat with Gabby & his crew at 9am. The crew explained details & facts about different parts of the island as we started our tour. Gabby took pictures along the way at every stop of each couple. At Souffiere, a van picked us up for a short ride where we then got out and went into the waterfall. Next, we went to the mud bath and sulphur springs which was a blast. We had a St Lucia style feast at Mama's house which had authentic family style food which was delicious! The snorkeling which came after lunch was awesome - there were so many fish to see and you could see the whole way to the bottom easily. After snorkeling, we jumped back on the boat and spent the rest of our time with Gabby, crew, & other couples sipping rum punch (yumm) and beer which they provided. They had the music up loud and we danced and sang the whole way back to the resort. It was an awesome day and great way to see the island while we were there. I recommend to wear a dark bathing suit for the mud bath and bring water shoes for the snorkeling because the place you go into the water is super rocky on the bottom. Also, bring cash to tip the van driver, Gabby & crew, and some spending money!
Highly recommend this Son of Man tour!!!Written March 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Lovely day aboard the Lady Anne. Captain Antonius and Jade were professional and very accommodating. We preordered lunch and were also prepared some local snacks as well. It was a truly relaxing and special afternoon on the water!Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Mitchell took us on a 4x4 tour of the rainforest and it was the best thing we did all week. Mitchell made it amazing - so much knowledge, he took multiple photos and videos highlighting the many beautiful views and areas of St. Lucia. Do not go with anyone else - he was an absolute delight! He also was very conscientious and made sure everyone was safe and comfortable on the ATVs - checking in on us, etc. A must do if you visit St. LuciaWritten April 25, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did an open water PADI course and a few separate dives with Anthony. Great service and very knowledgeable! We had a great experience diving and helped me loads as I suffer with panic attacks and anxiety, he helped me to calm down with his laid back approach and calming dive. I have been diving at a few locations around the world i.e Bali, Malta, Thailand, this location had the most different types of fish I had seen in the clearest of waters, so would highly recommend diving here! Thanks to Anthony for a great few days hope to dive again with him in the future.Written September 10, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- When my boyfriend and I booked our trip to St Lucia our number one wish was to hike Petit Piton. Having done one other excursion that was poorly planned (through Viator), my expectations for a smooth day were pretty low. I was very pleasantly surprised when I got to our hotel lobby and our driver was already waiting for us. Big Rich made our day. Every detail was handled with ease and I felt beyond taken care of. As a type A/control freak, it felt amazing to have someone take care of everything for me. To top it off Big Rich’s personality added to the joy of our day. If you want to plan anything on St Lucia, I urge you to go through this company and to specifically ask for Big Rich. Oh and he also takes the best pictures!!!!Written March 7, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My husband and I booked with Jo Jo whilst we were staying at Rendezvous resort for our honeymoon. We went on the speed boat trip to Soufriere. We stopped half way to do some snorkeling, then continued on to Soufriere taking in the Pitons en route. We were then taken by road to the volcano mud/Sulphur springs, which was great, then on to the water fall for a power shower. Returning back to the boat we continued on to Marigot Bay for a local Creole lunch. Our crew, Captain Ozzy, Cocoa Stick and Snoop were fantastic, full of interesting information, fun and high energy. Returning back we sampled the powerful jungle Juice and had the music cranked up to create a fun party atmosphere. We were then met by Jo Jo on the beach who displayed some outstanding dance moves as we drew nearer to land. We had a fantastic and memorable trip, very reasonably priced. We would highly recommend this trip, so don't be in any doubt. Book a trip, you won't be disappointed! Thank you to all the guys it was AWESOME!!Written May 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- OHHHH MY Word!!!! this was an absolute HIGHLIGHT of our week in St. Lucia!!!! Vanessa was wonderful and accommodating with our disorganized launch - Andre was ABSOULTELY fantastic as an instructor and a guide. I can't recommend this experience highly enough - It was expensive, but life is lived and remembered i the punctuations, no? This experience was an exclamation point of WOW!!!!Written January 13, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This tour is about a 25 minute circuit starting and finishing on the beach. The briefing was thorough and comprehensive and Anthony injected his knowledge and enthusiasm for the underwater environment.
Although visibility was bot at is best we still saw many fish and invertebrates and the interest of a work station, tribute to famous St Lucians, a bottle table and body of an old car, although with a bit of t cut and some imagination it could be on the forecourt!
Anthony took time to pint out sea creatures and 25 minutes went all to fast. I would recommend this tour.
This was my second Sea Trek.Written March 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We booked last minute thru Nexus at Starfish St-Lucia. We didn't know what to expect I can reassure you, you will NOT be disappointed. Papa Smurf and Curtis are truly passionate about diving, safety, customer satisfaction and unexpectedly also educational. Papa Smurf showed us Sergent Major eggs and explained how the male protects them...I'd seen the eggs but didn't realize what they actually were. We like to take pictures and again we were not disappointed - slow dive nothing is rushed. Our second dive was 72 minutes a 1st for us on a guided dive!!!
We were picked up and brought back to the Starfish in timely manner no waiting driver was on time and was waiting for us upon our return to Casteries.
We highly recommend anyone who wants to dive to choose Iyanola! Thank you Papa Smurf and Curtis for a memorable day.Written December 26, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A trip on sea to observe the dolphins was amazing! Look out for the flying fish, they are fast and almost impossible to capture on camera. The dolphins do not disappoint!Written January 31, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.