Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Great experience snorkeling with Sarah Elise! We booked the private tour with the underwater photography and it was completely worth it.Written December 1, 2022
- Captain John and Sara were absolutely amazing! They told the most intriguing stories about the island giving much details of the people, culture, and history of the island. The snorkeling was incredible as well! Sara was a great leader.Written May 21, 2022
- We originally had reservations for a boat tour but it got canceled. We are so thankful it did. Completely clear kayaks, double worked great. Our guide Eloy was extremely knowledgeable and spoke perfect English. Shout out to Danny and Edwardo also. Overall one of the highlights of our trip to Puerto Rico.Written November 17, 2022
- The crew was incredibly knowleageable about the Island. They took us to spectacular baches that were so clear and the snorkeling portion was beautiful and educational as well. They pointed out different organisms at the reef and explained what they were. It was simply perfect.Written November 8, 2022
- Great tour, kayaks with seethrough bottoms and amazing tourguides T and Kristy had lots of knowledge not just about the bay, would book them again! Getting to and from the bay was fast no waiting around and enough time at the bay so overall perfect experience.Written November 29, 2022
- Everything about the experience is well organized and informative. I had my elementary-aged kids with me, and they were easily accommodated. The actual guides on the water were great, leading us around the whole bay and sharing information on the biology, history, and astronomy. The little glowy critters themselves are of course the highlight, but if you're reading this to try to choose a particular vendor, the folks at JAK do a great job.Written December 2, 2022
- Our group of 4 people went on the Bio Bay clear bottom kayaks tour, September 2022, 1 day before Hurricane Fiona. The company was very professional, the staff was super they really knew things that I never even thought about, very informative, the water glowed like a blue glow stick, amazing and beautiful.Written October 6, 2022
- The dinoflagellates of the bay glowed fabulously. Guides were great. Paddling was easy. Equipment was in good condition. Parking at meeting site was plentiful. I learned a lot and was overwhelmed with the beauty of the glowing bay. Definitely worth it.Written March 13, 2022
- Our tour with Reyo was the best tour we had in our week in Vieques, went above and beyond taking us to some great snorkel spots and showing us the beaches, black sand, natural pools, turtles, baby sharks, conches, etc. We saw other snorkel companies out there standing still in a circle and leaving much earlier than us. We learned some history of the island and some dance moves. We saw the pier and he showed us the best spots to do cliff jumping. Was certainly worth more than we paid!Written July 11, 2022
- Our tour guide was Danny. He was very informative. Any question you have, him and the rest of the crew will have an answer. It's best to go with a half moon of less. The more light the less of the glow effect you will see. It's best to go when it is raining because every drop of rain will light up the bay. Bring a towel because they give you a chance to put your feet in and give an ice bucket challenge. Photographing is very difficult unless you are a pro. Over the boat trip was great.Written February 19, 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Isla de Vieques
- These are the most romantic places for eco tours in Isla de Vieques:See more romantic eco tours in Isla de Vieques on Tripadvisor