Scuba & Snorkelling • Taxis & Shuttles
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
139 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 139
What travelers are saying
- What we saw underwater rivals what I've seen in Roatan, Belize and the Great Barrier Reef. It's a well-kept secret. The crew was great and the divemaster was fun! Thank you!Written May 4, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Our family of 4 booked a day long tour of Old San Juan several weeks ago and had an amazing experience, due to our tour guide Robert. He was gracious, extremely knowledgeable, and just plain fun to be with. He felt like family and made us feel the same, and went out of his way to accommodate us during the tour (which was comprised of both walking around and seeing some sights by car). His unbelievable knowledge of both history and human interest facts was astounding, and his easy going, likable and funny personality made the day all the more special!! Thank you again, Robert, for an amazingly fun and interesting day which was by all accounts the highlight of our weeklong trip.Written April 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Going down the water slide! And I don’t swim. They made me very comfortable, waited at the bottom of the slide to catch me, even though I had my life jacket.
Shoes with good traction a must!Written April 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Narayan and Lismar are polite, friendly, considerate, and entertaining guides! They have spent most of their lives on the island and know it well.
I absolutely loved my 6 hour trip with them to a hidden waterfall in Canóvanas. The waterfall is a 20-30 minute uphill and downhill hike. Certain parts have a rope that their children put up. Expect to get your shoes muddy and wet on this trip!
The waterfall and natural swimming pool are absolutely beautiful! There’s a natural rock slide under the water and your guides will show you which rocks to jump off of into the deeper part of the water.
Lunch was at a local Puerto Rican restaurant. Food was amazing and highly recommend trying the mashed green bananas. Very affordable for the portions you get!
Thank you Narayan and Lismar! I felt safe, comfortable, well fed with them. You must book with them to see the other side of PR!Written January 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I want to give a shout out to this company. Unfortunately because of spring break I was not able to use them. However the gentleman I spoke to went above and beyond to help me by referring different services and taking the time out of his day. To me this speaks volumes he could have easily hung up after saying they did not have anything available.
The next time we travel to Puerto Rico I will be sure to use them!Written April 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Melvin was wonderful. As a solo traveler, I felt safe and cared for! Melvin was there before me on both transports to and from the airport. He even gave me recommendations and tips for the area I was staying in.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We did the 'off the beaten' tour of the rainforest, as well as the bio-luminescence kayak tour of lagoon and mangroves through this company. (It may be cheaper to book the kayak tour directly through a kayak tour, this group just provided transportation to them and handed us off.) Well organized and safe drivers.Written April 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Went on a private tour with Robert as we had our 5 and 7 year old with us and wanted a slower pace and more beach time. Robert was very professional and patient with us and our kids needs. Would definitely recommend for a private tour for those who need to go at their own pace!Written July 23, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Punctual, responsive, safe, clean, and a great price. Could not ask for anything more for my family's travel to Puerto Rico.Written January 31, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
My family used them for 3 different transfers to/from airport and area resorts during our recent stay. They were very professional and always on time. When we called they always had our record immediately to reconfirm our stay.
One complaint - When we arrived at airport they had confirmation info for our trip returning to airport at end of our trip. They lacked our in country hotel transfer since it was a different reservation number. We shared the info w them. They said reservations would call next day to reconfirm. They didn’t do so. But not a big deal. When we called few days later they immediately had our info
Our driver who took us to old San Juan gave us a nice history tour of the area as we approached the city. Very welcome and unexpected
My daughter happened to leave her beloved water bottle in the van going from hotel to hotel. We called shortly thereafter and.asked if they can leave at hotel or when they pick us up two days later for our final transfer to have on hand. Our daughter was all tears at pickup thinking she’d never see the bottle again, which mom and dad warned may be the result. So when the driver gave us a package of the found bottle it made her very happy. It was a very simple and easy service gesture, but well received. They didn’t call to let us know they had the bottle. My guess is this likely the lack of call before is a missed service moment that is partially a difference in outlook on service itself.
Any rate. I would definitely recommend them if you need transfers. Always on time, helpful with luggage and safe driving in large air con vans.Written January 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Every day with Puerto Rico Off-Road Adventures was more beautiful and adventurous than the day before. We learned so much about Puerto Rico and got to experience the island like true locals! Jorge and Geraldine were our personal guides and they delivered a once in a lifetime experience.
With Puerto Rico Off-Road Adventures you set your adventure level and they deliver activities to match. If you want a lazy day on the beach - they take you to beautiful secluded beaches other folks just don’t know about. If you want a hard core off-road experience, they have a fleet of Jeeps and expert knowledge of a wide variety of trails all over the island.
We tried to extend our trip because we didn’t want to go home and we’re committed to coming back with more family and friends. We miss the coqui!
Book your next vacation to Puerto Rico and go play! There’s something for everyone and Jorge and Geraldine take away all the stress so you can sit back and soak it all in.
Thank you Puerto Rico Off-Road Adventures for everything and we’ll see you soon!
Day One - started with a morning jog through Condado and Old San Juan, followed by breakfast at Chocobar Cortés. Jumping in the Jeeps, we hit the Aguacate trail, numerous secluded beaches, and finished the day with a night kayak ride to the Laguna Grande bioluminescent bay.
Day Two - spent the day in the El Yunque National Forest, the only tropical wilderness in the U.S. National Forest System. The ladies did a private hike with local guides to Pico el Toro (highest peak in the Luquillo Mountains) while the guys tackled hardcore Rainforest Trail via Jeeps in the wet clay of the rain forest.
Day Three - the ladies went to Seven Seas and Playa Colorada and spent the day on a secluded beach. The guys explored the south side of the island, driving through the rainforest to a completely different dry climate. They tackled the Electric Chair Trail and enjoyed a late lunch of slow roasted whole pork, sausage rice, and sweet plantains on the way back in Guavate.
Day four — we spent the day on foot exploring Old San Juan and the beautiful historical forts of Castillo San Felipe del Morro and Castillo de San Cristóbal.Written September 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ricardo was simply amazing. He was very knowledgeable of the culture, friendly, prompt, and an easy going guy. Our tour was simply awesome. We used him for two days of our trip. I would recognize him to use for all your travel needs.Written April 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Both drivers were on time and very professional. They helped us with our bags (party of 5) and even gave us recommendations on good restaurants to visit. Will book them again!Written April 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I can’t say enough good things about this company. They were right on time and went above and beyond to take care of any and all needs. I’d use them again and highly recommend them.Written March 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- So easy to book online and they kept track of our delayed flight. They kept in contact via text and sent a pic of where they were parked. It was worth the cost!Written May 24, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Puerto Rico
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Puerto Rico:
- Private Transfer -To OR From: SJUAirport,Cruises,Hotels in DORADO or RIO GRANDE
- Priv Transfer -MercedesMinivan- To OR From:SJUAirport,Hotels,Cruises in SAN JUAN
- SJU Airport to San Juan, Isla Verde, Condado, Miramar (hotel, airbnb, port)
- Priv Transfer -Premium Sedan- To OR From:SJUAirport,Cruises,Hotels in SAN JUAN
- Transportation to airport, cruise ships, hotels, bnb's in San Juan, Puerto Rico